Airtel COVID19 Insurance Get 100% Sum Insured if Test Positive OR 50% if Negative -How To Details
Airtel COVID19 Insurance Get 100% Sum Insured if Test Positive OR 50% if Negative. The best insurance plan to fight with the Corona COVID19 epidemic during this Lockdown. Buy it and avail 100% Sum Insured if your Test Positive and Get 50% of Sum Assured if Test Negative even in Quarantine.
As you know that all the world including India facing the Corona epidemic and govt. has implemented the full country-wide lockdown, so this is the best thing you can do at home. Find out the full offer details and terms below.
How to Avail Airtel COVID19 Insurance Get 100% Sum Insured if Test Positive OR 50% if Negative:
Click Here to download My Airtel App (also known as Airtel Thanks app).
If New User: Get free ₹50 for completing your first transaction of min Rs.50 via Airtel UPI. Create an Airtel UPI ID. Pay for anything or send money using your Airtel UPI. Get cashback in your Airtel Money wallet.
Now, Follow these instructions to redeem the deal:
- Goto the “Bank” section.
- Here you will see the “CORONA19 Insurance“.
- The price of Airtel COVID19 Insurance is Rs.499 only.
- Proceed to buy it.
- Make payment using any available payment method.
- Now you’re eligible for Airtel COVID19 Insurance policy as follows:
- If you are tested positive for COVID-19 from ICMR authorized centres along with certification from registered medical certificate – You’re eligible for 100% of Sum Insured.
- If you have been quarantined for at least 14 days in a Govt/Military facility you will be eligible for 50% lumpsum.
- The total sum insured is Rs 25000.
- The claim is not payable if Quarantine is done at home and not a hospital.
- Coverage under this policy will be extended for a period of 1 year from the coverage inception date. The coverage start & end date is stated in the COI.
Airtel COVID19 Insurance Get 100% Sum Insured if Test Positive OR 50% if Negative offer validity till unknown time.
Airtel COVID19 Insurance Get 100% Sum Insured if Test Positive OR 50% if Negative Terms & Conditions:
- What is my sum insured? The sum insured is – Rs 25000.
- When can I make a claim for Coronavirus? Quarantine may be applied at an individual level or to a group or community of exposed persons. It is the process of monitoring people who have been exposed to a contagious disease for signs and symptoms of that disease.
- What all ailments are covered?
• B34.2 (Coronavirus infection, specified site)
• B97.29 (Other coronaviruses as the cause of diseases classified elsewhere.)
• J12.89 (For a pneumonia case confirmed as due to the 2019 novel coronavirus (COVID-19))
• J20.8 (acute bronchitis confirmed as due to COVID19)
• J40 (Bronchitis not otherwise specified (NOS) due to the COVID-19)
• J80 (ARDS due to COVID-19)
• 198.8 (COVID-19 is documented as being associated with a respiratory infection, NOS)
• Z03.818 (Cases where there is a concern about possible exposure to COVID-19, but this is ruled out after evaluation)
- Is there any waiting period for this policy? Any pre-existing condition for COVID -19 is outside the scope of this policy. However, no waiting period shall be applicable if a customer is diagnosed with COVID-19 during the policy period.
- How can I get an additional copy for COI? You may submit your request on APB customer care or vide email on firstname.lastname@example.org or any other touchpoints visiting the branch or calling our toll free no. 1800 103 2292.
- How can I get this insurance? You may visit any of the Airtel retailers and opt for this product.
- What is the Bharti Axa General Insurance Call center no? Our call center no. is 1800 103 2292.
- What is the age criteria to get this policy? Customer needs to be between the age of 18 to 75 years
- This Airtel Cashback offer is a limited time offer on recharges only.
- This Loot Deal Offer on recharge can be used once per user during the offer period.
- Cashback will be credited within 3 working days of the successful transaction into the Amazon account.
- Airtel reserve the right to end any or all offers at our discretion without any prior notice.
- Offer period: Offer is valid from 1st April – 30th April 2020.
- For further details, you can contact at Airtel support mail id: email@example.com.
- This best Insurance policy offers for Airtel users anywhere in India. Also, see Corona Covid19 Epidemic Updates.
- You can read full detail information, FAQs and t&c of this offer here.