Airtel Jio VI Rs 50 Cashback on Recharge Bill Payment with Slice Card -Till 7th February
Airtel Jio VI Rs 50 Cashback on Recharge Bill Payment with Slice Card. The Slice Mini Recharge Spark Deal is available again in February (1st-7th) with an awesome flat Rs.50 Cashback offer when you Recharge, Dth, bill payment, or any type of transaction at the Airtel app, MyJio/JioPOS Lite, or Vodafone Idea app. Get the cheapest price of Airtel/Jio/Vi Recharges plans of min Rs.249.
FYI, The Slice Mini offers a “Free Forever” Visa Card, and you can buy anything now and Pay the next month for Free or can convert your bill into EMIs. The offer is valid for all users. Find the full details process and terms below.
How to Avail Airtel Jio VI Rs 50 Cashback on Recharge Bill Payment with Slice Card:
Click Here to download/update the Slice app for Android & iOS devices.
NEW USER: Don’t have a Slice Card? Get it instantly! Sign-up and get various cashback offers. Use this invite code HUNK89187 for a higher chance of approval. The free card number will be given instantly after approval and ready to use anywhere.
Follow these steps & instructions to claim the deal:
- How To Activate & Use New Slice Mini:❓
- You can use your existing slice card as before.
- Update/Open the app and activate Slice Mini with just one click.
- You can now 1st add money (any amount) to your slice mini account using any UPI or debit card and then make payment using your old Slice Card. Same as any other prepaid card.
- No additional charges for this. No need to borrow money.
- How to Activate Spark:
- Go to the app and activate this spark before doing a transaction.
- Just click on the ⚡ sign and you’ll see all the deals there.
- Select the “Mobile Recharge” spark and activate the spark.
- That’s all.
- It’s a user-specific deal. If you have not found the deal, don’t worry, check again in a few days or keep checking our website to know the next availability of this deal.
- Click Here to download the Airtel app.
- Click Here to download the MyJio app. Also working with the JioPOS Lite app.
- Click Here to download the VI app.
- Select any prepaid plan, postpaid bill pay, Dth recharge, electricity/gas/water/FASTag bill payment, or any other utility.
- The minimum transaction amount required is Rs.249 to avail of the deal.
- No need to apply any coupon code for the Slice deal. But you can combine this deal with any other deal/offer running on these apps.
- Just pay using the Slice Card to be eligible for the cashback deal.
- The Cashback is credited instantly to your Slice credit balance after the successful payment.
- How Much I’ll EARN:
- All Slice users will get flat Rs.50 Cashback on payment of Rs.249!
- +1% additional Cashback via Monies. ??
- How Many Times: The offer is valid once per customer.
- Offer Validity: Airtel Jio VI Rs 50 Cashback on Recharge Bill Payment with Slice Card offer valid 1st – 7th February.
?NOT FORGET to Check Out Other Latest Best Offers Running😕
- Slice Card All Cashback Offers.
- All OTT Subscription Deals.
- Best Recharge & Bill Payment Offers.
- New Food/Grocery Deals and Offers.
- Latest Freebies/Samples Offers.
- Win Rewards with Latest Quiz/Contests (with Answers).
- Latest 100% Cashback Deals.
Airtel Jio VI Rs 50 Cashback on Recharge Bill Payment with Slice Card Terms & Conditions:
- Get Flat Rs. 50 Cashback at Airtel/Jio on your transactions this month using Slicepay Card.
- Offer valid for a minimum transaction of Rs.249. Grab the lowest price Airtel/Jio/Vi plan deal.
- The discount will be issued on only 1 transaction in the campaign offer period.
- You need to activate this spark before using the Slice card for payment.
- You need to pay using the eligible payment method only. Check out more new Slice Cashback Offers.
- This new Recharge Cashback Deal is a limited-time offer for all Slice users.
- If Cashback Not Received: Cashback will be credited instantly after the payment. If you did not get the cashback, you can submit the bill copy (take screenshots) for review if you didn’t receive the cashback after activating Spark.
- Airtel Jio VI Rs 50 Cashback on Recharge Bill Payment with Slice Card Offer started again on 1st February and continues upto 7th February 2023.
- Read detailed information, FAQs, full details, and t&c at the Slice Spark offer page link.
- About Slice Card: The Slice card is a forever-free VISA card (in association with SBM and Federal bank) that comes with an absolutely Free physical Card. You can use the slice card to make payments on over 5 million merchants both online and offline (top merchants like Swiggy, Amazon, Flipkart, Myntra, Zomato, Swiggy, MakeMyTrip, and many more). For your payment, you’ll get exclusive cashback rewards.
- What is Slice Mini is a prepaid account where you can add and withdraw money. You can add money using your UPI or debit card. It is made for everyone. You can activate your mini account without going through any credit assessment.