Amazon 10% Cashback Using VISA Card (Credit, Debit, Prepaid) -All User Loot Deal
Amazon 10% Cashback Using VISA Card (Credit, Debit, Prepaid). Now earn 10% Amazon Pay Balance on purchase made using any Visa Credit, Visa Debit, and Visa Prepaid Cards issued in India and not previously saved on Amazon are eligible for the offer. A new super saving offer is valid for all users during the loot offer period. The maximum cashback is Rs.100 per card.
The latest offer is valid on minimum order of Rs.500 to save big at the Amazon website or app. Find out the full offer details and terms below.
How to Avail Amazon 10% Cashback Using VISA Card (Credit, Debit, Prepaid):
Click Here to download the Amazon India app if you’re a new user and get upto ₹1000 by sending min ₹1 via UPI.
Follow these instructions to redeem the deal:
- No need to Collect this deal before the transaction.
- To be eligible to avail this Offer, a cardholder is required to save the Visa Card in their Amazon account for the first time before to the Transaction.
- Now, Just purchase anything from the Amazon except the following categories:
- Gift Card | Recharges and Bill Payments | Amazon Pay balance (Add Money)
- Travel and movie tickets | Kindle e-books
- Subscription Program – Prime, Kindle Unlimited, Audible
- Smartphones/Mobile Devices | Gold and Silver Coins | Infant Nutrition
- The minimum purchase amount required is Rs.500 or above.
- Proceed to payment and make payment using the newly added Visa card.
- You’ll get an instant 10% Cashback upto a maximum of Rs.100.
- The Cashback under this Offer shall be provided by 15th November 2020 as Amazon Pay Balance.
- Not forget to check out more new running upto 100% Cashback deals.
Amazon 10% Cashback Using VISA Card (Credit, Debit, Prepaid) offer validity till 30th September 2020.
Amazon 10% Cashback Using VISA Card (Credit, Debit, Prepaid) Terms & Conditions:
- Just go through the normal purchase process and checkout with the eligible products. On the payment page, you need to select the newly saved VISA Card.
- If a customer has not saved his/her Visa Card in their Amazon account for the first time prior to making an Eligible Transaction, he/she will not be eligible to receive the cashback under this Offer.
- The Amazon VISA Card 10% Cashback offer is not valid on EMI transactions.
- This Offer is open to all residents of India holding a valid and current Visa Card issued in India.
- There is a minimum transaction value required to avail of the loot cashback deal.
- The Offer is not valid for customers paying with Mastercard, American Express, RuPay, Discover, Diners, or any other credit/debit cards other than Visa Cards.
- This Amazon Pay offer is a limited time offer.
- You no need to apply any latest coupon code to get the cashback.
- The total cashback that a customer can avail during the offer period is INR 100 for the one transaction.
- Amazon 10% Cashback Using VISA Card (Credit, Debit, Prepaid) Offer is applicable to all customers.
- Amazon 10% Cashback Using VISA Card (Credit, Debit, Prepaid) valid once each per user till the offer lasts.
- New Amazon Visa Cards Offer is starting from 9th September 2020 till 30th September 2020 (both dates included) (“Offer Period“), unless extended or revoked without notice and without liability by the Amazon.
- About: Amazon India is one of the biggest online e-commerce websites for all kinds of shopping needs, from grocery to smartphones to fashion or whatever. They also offer the best recharge offer to support a popular list of telecom partners including Airtel, Jio, Vodafone, Idea, BSNL, and this offer can be availed with any mobile operator in India.