Amazon Add Money 20% Off for RuPay Platinum Debit Card -Back Till March-May 2023
Amazon Add Money 20% Off for RuPay Platinum Debit Card every Friday new March/April/May 2023 month offer is started again. Offer working again twice this month if have already used this month as Amazon added PayU as a new payment gateway. Use your RuPay Platinum Debit Card of any bank to load money to your Amazon Pay balance and get an instant discount of 20% upto Rs.100 per card. The offer is valid only on Fridays of the calendar month for every RuPay Platinum Debit Cardholder. A new offer during the loot offer period. Load Rs.500 and Pay just Rs.400!
The best part is that you can avail of this offer once per card per month till March-May 2023 and can save big at the Amazon website or app. Find out the full offer details and terms below.
How to Avail Amazon Add Money 20% Off for RuPay Platinum Debit Card:
Click Here to download the Amazon India app.
Follow these instructions to redeem the deal:
- No need to Collect before the transaction.
- Click Here to open the “Add Money” option (You will be directed to the Amazon Site).
- Enter the amount. The minimum amount required is Rs.129.
- We suggest adding min Rs.500 amount to get the full benefits of the deal.
- Select the RuPay Card as the payment method.
- You’ll get an instant 20% Discount upto a maximum of Rs.100.
- Make payment using the RuPay Platinum Debit card issued by any bank.
- NOTE: NSDL & ICICI Virtual RuPay Platinum debit cards are also working.
- This offer is only applicable to transactions done on Fridays.
- Valid every Friday. Only once per month per card.
- If you’ve multiple Rupay cards, you can use this offer for every card on the same Amazon account.
- That’s all, now you can use the same offer again next month for an Amazon wallet recharge.
- Now you can use this wallet money to recharge your mobile number, Dth, pay the bill of electricity, gas, water, and insurance policy premiums, purchase anything from the Amazon online store, and much more useful.
- Not forget to check out more new running upto 100% Cashback deals.
- Offer Validity: Amazon Add Money 20% Off for RuPay Platinum Debit Card offer valid till 31st May 2023.
Amazon Add Money 20% Off for RuPay Platinum Debit Card Terms & Conditions:
- Offer valid on all physical cards issued by any Indian bank, also valid on some virtual cards.
- This offer is not applicable on RuPay Platinum debit cards issued by Paytm Payments Bank.
- This limited-time promotional offer is made available to you on the Amazon web or the mobile application / mobile site thereof by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited and is provided to you by National Payments Corporation of India (“NPCI”) and Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited.
- This Offer is open to all residents of India holding valid and current RuPay Platinum Debit Cards issued in India.
- Under this Offer, the Instant Discount will be provided to the Cardholders for the transaction done towards wallet recharge.
- Enjoy these new updated latest loot deals on adding balance to Amazon Pay Balance (APB).
- There is a minimum transaction value required to avail of the loot cashback deal.
- This Amazon Pay offer is a limited-time offer.
- You do not need to apply the latest coupon code to get the cashback.
- The total cashback that a customer can avail of during the offer period is INR 100 for one transaction.
- This Amazon Add Money 20% Off for RuPay Platinum Debit Card Offer is applicable to all customers.
- Amazon Add Money 20% Off for RuPay Platinum Debit Card valid once each month till the offer lasts.
- This Offer is starting from 24th March 2023 till 31st May 2023 (both dates included) (“Offer Period“), unless extended or revoked without notice and without liability by the NPCI/Amazon.
- About: Amazon India is one of the biggest online e-commerce websites for all kinds of shopping needs, from grocery to smartphones to fashion or whatever. They also offer the best recharge offer to support a popular list of telecom partners including Airtel, Jio, Vodafone, Idea, BSNL, and this offer can be availed by any mobile operator in India.