Amazon FLEX Program EARN Rs 140 Per Hour by Delivering Packages as Part Time Job -How To
Amazon FLEX Program EARN Rs 140 Per Hour by Delivering Packages as Part Time Job. Amazon India’s new Flex earning program which is a part-time job, a new opportunity for anyone to Earn Rs.120 to Rs.140 Per Hour by delivering Amazon parcels using the Amazon Flex App. So after join, you’ll be a delivery partner to deliver Amazon orders to customers.
Enroll now for the Amazon FLEX Program and be your own boss and build your own schedule. Opportunities available 7 days a week. It has high earning potential with good incentives. Find full offer details & t&c below.
How to Join Amazon FLEX Program EARN Rs 140 Per Hour by Delivering Packages as Part Time Job:
Click Here to open the Amazon FLEX Program registration link (open this link in a mobile browser).
- The program is currently available in the following states in India: Bengaluru, Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Chennai, Pune, Patna, Lucknow, Ahemdabad, Coimbatore, Kanpur, Ghaziabad, Kolkata, Chandigarh, Vishakapatnam, Gurgaon. More new cities will be added soon, keep checking.
- This program is open for any person at least 18 years old.
- Amazon currently looking for 2 wheeler riders with driving license.
- All you need is an Android phone, PAN card, and some free time.
- Enter your details as follows: First name, Last name, Town/City, Pincode, Mobile Number, Email id.
- Type of Vehicle and Vehicle Information as “I use a 2 wheeler vehicle“.
- After entering all details, click on the “Get the App” button.
- Now click on the download app button to start downloading the Flex app.
- After download click on the open option to install it.
- It may ask to go to the settings and enable “Allow apps from this source“. You need to click on settings and select this option to enable it.
- Now click back button of your phone and it’ll show you install option. Click on install to start the installation.
- Click open to launch the Amazon Flex application.
- You can sign in with Amazon or can create an account if don’t have an account with Amazon.
- After that, it’ll ask to give permissions for location, camera, and phone state.
- Click to continue to allow for all required permissions.
- Now select a region where you want to deliver the Amazon packages.
- Click on continue to proceed for agreement, and scroll down to agree and click “I agree and accept“.
- Provide answers to questions that we’ll use for a background check.
- Select a service area where you will pick up and deliver Amazon packages.
- Watch the videos to learn the best practices for delivering with Amazon.
- Provide tax and bank details to get the payment.
- After that, you’re ready to Make ₹120 – ₹140 per hour delivering packages with Amazon.
The Amazon FLEX Program EARN Rs 140 Per Hour by Delivering Packages as Part Time Job offer is running till limited time.
Amazon FLEX Program EARN Rs 140 Per Hour by Delivering Packages as Part Time Job Terms & Conditions:
- Why Amazon Flex: It offers Great Earnings Opportunity to Make ₹120 – ₹140 an hour.
- Flexible Hours: Schedule ahead or pick up any available block of time.
- Amazon will cover all the drivers under Amazon Flex under a Group Accident policy. This includes Accidental Death or Disability insurance.
- Accidental Death coverage of up to INR 5,00,000/-
- Permanent Disability coverage up to INR 5,00,000 /-
- Earnings estimates are based on an estimated length of time (referred to as a block).
- You can keep track of your earnings on the Earnings screen of the Amazon Flex app.
- Amazon Flex processes payments on Wednesdays via direct deposit to the bank account you provided during sign up.
- Do I have to pay taxes as an Amazon Flex driver? The earnings over the week will be subject to a withholding tax of 1% as per the Govt. regulations. The total payout will be net of taxes. For example, if you make INR 1000 during the week, you will be receiving INR 990 into your account.
- You can start as soon as you fill out some basic information and your background check is successfully completed. This process usually takes 5-10 business days.
- Delivery blocks are not guaranteed and are subject to availability.
- Delivery partners use their own vehicles to deliver packages to Amazon customers.
- Follow these simple instructions and steps to register for Amazon FLEX Program promotion and start earning from your own city.
- You must approve of all the permissions requested during App Setup (being: the current location (GPS), push notifications, and camera access) to be able to use the application. All three of these permissions are required to deliver for Amazon Flex. Not approving all three of the permissions will prevent you from using the application.
- This Amazon offer is a limited time best deals offer. Also, check out more new running Cashback Offers.
- Also, check out new running free samples and Giveaways running.
- Amazon FLEX Program EARN Rs 140 Per Hour by Delivering Packages as Part Time Job valid till December 31, 2020.
- You can read all the information, full t&c, and FAQs about the offer at the offer/product page.