Amazon Pantry Buy Min Rs 525 and Get 100% Back as Cashback Coupons -March 2020
Amazon Pantry Buy Min Rs 525 and Get 100% Back as Cashback Coupons. For select Amazon Prime users on their Pantry order of min Rs.525 this March, get upto 40% Off on Groceries and daily need products + 100% Cashback deal as Coupons. You will get cashback coupons from select merchants (Uber, Dominos, Bookmyshow, and RedBus) worth total Rs.525.
You can buy Grocery, Beauty, Gourmet & Specialty Foods, Health & Personal Care, Baby Products, Personal Care Appliances, Pet Supplies, and other products from all popular brands. Find the full offer details and terms below.
How to Avail Amazon Pantry Buy Min Rs 525 and Get 100% Back as Cashback Coupons:
Click Here to open the Amazon Pantry store page link.
Follow these steps to redeem the cashback offer:
- Offer is valid for Amazon Prime customers who are prime users before 14th March 2020 and able to see this offer banner.
- Offer is applicable only on Amazon Pantry products. If your order contains other products, the order value will be calculated excluding such products.
- Select products from any available category and add them to the cart.
- The minimum order value required is Rs.525.
- Proceed to pay and pay using any online prepaid payment method.
- You’ll be unlocked following Cashback coupons to collect:
- Uber: Get 25% cashback upto INR 75, once per user.
- Dominos: Get 25% cashback upto INR 100 on minimum transaction of INR 150, once per user.
- BookMyShow: Get 15% cashback upto INR 200, once per user.
- RedBus: Get 10% cashback upto INR 150, once per user.
- All the above offers are applicable to your next transaction across the merchant site/app till 30th April 2020.
- This offer can be combined with other offers available on the Amazon website or the mobile application.
- Combined with Other Payment Offers:
- Axis Debit/Credit Cards – Customers using Axis Debit Card can avail 10% instant discount on orders above ₹2500, up to a maximum of ₹300/month. Customers using Axis Credit Card can avail a 15% instant discount on orders above ₹2500, up to a maximum of ₹400/month. Valid till 31st March 2020.
- Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card Offer – Get 10% +5% total 15% Cashback on min payment of Rs.2000 or more.
- Amazon Pay Balance 10% Cashback – shop on Amazon Pantry using Amazon Pay Balance (only) worth Rs. 2000 or more between March 8th, 2020 and March 31st, 2020, will get a flat cashback of 10%. Rs. 250 maximum cashback.
- HDFC Bank PayZapp Offer – Get up to 10% instant discount using PayZapp Card. The offer is valid only once per card per month. Minimum transaction value INR 1000. Maximum discount value INR 300 per card per month. Offer period – Monday and Tuesday in the month of March 2020, i.e. 9th, 10th, 16th, 17th, 23rd, 24th, 30th and 31st.
- 60% Cashback Offer – For all Amazon users on their First Pantry order, get Extra 30% upto Rs.300 Cashback. Bonus: unlock 10% Off deal for your next 3 months order. Offer valid between 10th March 2020 and 31st Mar 2020.
Amazon Pantry Buy Min Rs 525 and Get 100% Back as Cashback Coupons offer is valid till 31st March 20.
Amazon Pantry Buy Min Rs 525 and Get 100% Back as Cashback Coupons Terms & Conditions:
- The offer is not valid on infant nutrition products.
- A customer can avail the offer only once during the offer period.
- This offer does not require any Promotion Code to be applied.
- The offer is valid only in cities with Amazon Pantry service. Please check if the Pantry service is available in your city before placing the order.
- This Offer is valid ONLY for the purchase of products listed in the Amazon Pantry store. All products listed in the Amazon Pantry Store qualify for the offer.
- This Amazon Pay Cashback offer is a limited time offer and one of the best monthly grocery deals and home essentials deals.
- You no need to apply any coupon code to get cashback.
- You need to pay using only Amazon Pay Balance, not valid for credit/debit card, net banking, UPI for this offer at the Amazon India website.
- Amazon Pantry Buy Min Rs 525 and Get 100% Back as Cashback Coupons Offer is applicable to both new and existing customers on their 1st pantry purchase.
- Amazon Pantry Buy Min Rs 525 and Get 100% Back as Cashback Coupons valid from 15th March 2020 to 31st March 2020.
- Amazon has the right to discontinue the offer before the offer end date without giving prior notice.
- Cashback will be credited to Amazon Pay balance within 72 hours after the shipment of the product.
- The cashback will be given in the form of Amazon Pay Balance (by way of Amazon.in Gift Cards issued by Qwikcilver).
- Read full information, FAQs, all T&C and other details of Amazon Pantry deal here.