Amazon Pay Later Flat Rs 100 Cashback on Recharge Bill Payment -Collect Links
Amazon Pay Later Flat Rs 100 Cashback on Recharge Bill Payment for June month. Collect Now to avail of a Cashback offer, eligible users will get instant Rs.100 Cashback on minimum recharge or bill payments value of Rs.500 or more. Try collect links, valid for select users. Amazon Pay Later is a way to get instant credit for purchases using EMI (upto 12 months) on Amazon. You have to complete the one-time setup process, which should not take more than 2 minutes.
No Credit card details are not required. No processing or cancellation fee. No pre-closure charges. Find the full details & terms below.
How to Amazon Pay Later Flat Rs 100 Cashback on Recharge Bill Payment:
Click Here to Apply for Amazon Pay Later application form, if you’re not already.
Link 1 or Link 2 to collect the deal and check your eligibility for this offer.
Follow these step by step instructions to easily get approved for the card:
- This offer is available to select existing and new Amazon customers.
- Open the above link to see if you are eligible for this Cashback deal.
- If eligible, click on the “Collect” button to activate it.
- Now just make a purchase at Amazon.
- The offer is valid on all products except the following:
- Not applicable on FasTag recharge, Google Play recharge, Metro Recharge, Education Fee, or Credit Card bill payment.
- Make payment via the “Amazon Pay Later” option.
- The cashback for eligible transactions will be credited instantly or within 3 days of the order shipped.
NOTE: If you facing any issue, need more assistance, or have other questions regarding this offer, just comment below and we’ll try to answer you quickly.
Amazon Pay Later Flat Rs 100 Cashback on Recharge Bill Payment offer is valid till 1st July 21.
Amazon Pay Later Flat Rs 100 Cashback on Recharge Bill Payment Terms & Conditions:
- This can’t be clubbed with any other rewards offer. If you’ve unlocked more rewards, you’ll be able to redeem the reward that gives the best higher cashback on your purchase. The rest of the rewards can be redeemed in subsequent purchases.
- There is no interest charge applied for buy now, pay next month’s usage.
- What are Interest Charges for EMIs 3-12 months: The interest rate charged to you, as part of the EMI plan you select, will be displayed at the time of placing the order. After placing the order, you can always visit the Amazon Pay Later dashboard to view the same.
- No transaction fee is charged on the use of the Amazon Pay Later service.
- No Down-payments are required for purchase using Amazon Pay Later.
- Amazon Pay EMI has been re-branded to Amazon Pay Later and PAN number is mandatory for completing KYC checks.
- When is my Amazon Pay Later payment due date? For any purchase between the 1st and 15th of the month, the 1st EMI will be due on the 5th of the next month, and for purchase between the 16th and the end of the month, the first EMI will be due on the 5th of the month next to the subsequent one.
- Follow the given simple step to step guide on how to apply for Amazon Pay Later and avail of the cashback promotion.
- Amazon Pay Later Flat Rs 100 Cashback on Recharge Bill Payment is a limited-time deal.
- How to Amazon Pay Later Flat Rs 100 Cashback on Recharge Bill Payment? This is an invite-only program. You can apply for this card if you got an email/SMS regarding this promotion from Amazon. Only invited customers can see the apply button.
- What are the documents required for completing the Amazon Pay Later application?
- You need a PAN card number and Aadhar Card number for KYC verification. No physical copy required.
- This Amazon Pay Cashback offer is a limited-time offer. See more 100% Cashback Loot Deals.
- You do not need to apply any coupon code to get the cashback.
- This Amazon extra cashback Offer is applicable to both new and existing prime customers and non-prime users.
- Amazon Pay Later Flat Rs 100 Cashback on Recharge Bill Payment offer valid from 20th June to 1st July 2021.
- You can read full information, all t&c, and FAQs about the offer link above.