Amazon Prime Student Offer Flat 50% Off on Prime Membership for Youth -No PAN Card Requires
Amazon Prime Student Offer Flat 50% Off on Prime Membership. Beat Corona COVID19 and Stay at Home deal with another deal to get Rs.500 Cashback on 1-Year Prime Membership or Rs.165 Cashback on 3-months prime membership. Amazon now offering flat 50% Cashback on sign up for annual/quarterly Prime membership and save 50% on your Prime membership plan. PAN Card is not mandatory now.
Any young customer between the age of 18 to 24 years can get half cashback as Amazon Pay balance and can get a paid Prime membership at just Rs.499 or Rs.165 effectively. Find the full offer details and t&c below.
How to Avail Amazon Prime Student Offer Flat 50% Off on Prime Membership:
Follow these easy step by step instructions to avail offer:
- How to know if I’m eligible for the Amazon Prime Youth Offer: If you are a user of age from 18-24, you are eligible. Verify your age as given below.
- Click Here to open the offer page to avail of it. This deal will work in the latest version of the Amazon app. Open this link in the chrome mobile browser and it’ll open in the Amazon app automatically.
OR in Amazon App, open the “Try Prime” or “Prime” option from the left side menu and scroll down to see the offer called “Youth Offer“. Tap on it to read more about the promotion.
- There are two types of offers available on membership, 3-months, and 1-year. Select which offer you’re eligible for.
- Click on “Join 3 Months of Prime at Rs.329” or “Join a year of Prime at ₹999” option. The 3-month option may not available for some users.
- STEP 1: It’ll open the Amazon Prime Membership purchase page and you can pay using any payment method.
- STEP 2: Select a payment method like credit/debit card, net banking, UPI, Amazon Pay, etc.
- STEP 3: Now click on “Make Payment” to complete the transaction.
- If you sign up for the trial, it’ll not deduct any amount. Otherwise, it’ll cut the Rs.999 for a year.
- STEP 4: Now you need to verify your age within the 15 days of joining prime. You must upload your KYC documents (PAN Card or any government-issued identity card) and one selfie. Now no PAN Card is needed. To upload the document and selfie, follow these instructions:
- New User – You will need to create an Amazon Pay account by entering your mobile number and a verification document id number. After that, Go to Amazon Pay → “KYC” option on your Amazon mobile app.
- Old User – Just Go to Amazon Pay → “KYC” option on your Amazon mobile app and submit the docs & photo.
- Old User Already Submitted KYC Documents – If you already submitted the required docs and photo selfie, you must consent to verification of age from previously submitted KYC documentation.
- If you are not a Prime member – You will need to sign up for 1-year membership and go to Try Prime → Youth Offer banner and there provide consent on the “Youth offer on Prime” page.
- If you’re Existing Prime User – Use who already purchased prime membership can go to “Your Account” → “Manage Prime Membership” → “Get 500 cashback”. You will come to Youth Offer on Prime page, where you can give your consent to redeem the cashback deal.
- You’ll get INR 500 or INR 165 Amazon Pay cashback within the 48 hours of successful verification. You can use this Amazon pay balance to recharge/bill pay and for shopping later anytime.
- Also, see this:
- Save upto Rs.2400 in a Year with Prime Rewards: Exclusive offer for the prime member, Shop with Amazon Pay Balance & get 2% cashback (up to INR 2400) on all eligible purchases. Only Prime members can enroll for this offer. Click Here to know about how to enroll in this offer.
This Amazon Prime Student Offer Flat 50% Off on Prime Membership offer is valid until revoked by Amazon.
Amazon Prime Student Offer Flat 50% Off on Prime Membership Terms & Conditions:
- This Amazon Pay Cashback offer is a limited time offer.
- You no need to apply any special coupon code to get cashback.
- You can pay using any online payment method like credit/debit card, net banking, UPI, etc to eligible for this offer at the Amazon India website.
- The maximum benefit that can be availed by a user during the Offer Period is ₹ 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) which will be provided as Amazon Pay Balance.
- You can get Amazon Prime free trial with this offer. This offer is also valid on annual Prime membership priced at INR 999.
- This offer is only valid for all Prime and non-Prime members. Existing Prime members can also get the cashback.
- This Amazon Prime Membership Cashback Offer is applicable to both new and existing Amazon customers.
- Amazon Prime Student Offer Flat 50% Off on Prime Membership started from May 15, 2020, and continue/restarted in the coming months and available unless revoked or extended by Amazon.
- Everyone searching for a discount trick or deal on the subscription of Amazon Prime 1 Year Membership for free but now you can enjoy the 50% discount on prime membership.
- No need to run for new tricks for free Amazon Prime Membership as such methods or hack may ban/block your account. Go for this genuine way for a discount on Amazon Prime Membership. This offer on renewing Amazon Prime Membership is working for all.
- Amazon reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice, without liability, and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these Offer Terms or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not.
- The cashback will be given in the form of Amazon Pay Balance (by way of Amazon.in Gift Cards issued by Qwikcilver).
- You can find more information, FAQs, and all the t&c about the offer within the app.