Apply for Amazon Pay Later and Get Rs 100 Cashback +Collect Deals -HOW TO
Apply for Amazon Pay Later and Get Rs 100 Cashback for September month. Apply Now to avail Cashback offers, all eligible users will get instant flat Rs.100 Cashback. Also after sign-up, some users getting an Rs.200 Cashback collect offer on the purchase of Rs.400. Amazon Pay Later (re-branded from Amazon Pay EMI) is a way to get instant credit for purchases using EMI (upto 12 months) on Amazon. You have to complete the one-time setup process, which should not take more than 2 minutes.
No Credit card details are not required. No processing or cancellation fee. No pre-closure charges. Find the full details & terms below.
How to Apply for Amazon Pay Later and Get Rs 100 Cashback:
Click Here to Apply for Amazon Pay Later application form.
Follow these step by step instructions to easily get approved for the card:
- This offer is available for all Amazon customers but with an invite-only.
- Open the above link in to see if you are eligible for this card.
- If not eligible, just visit again after a few weeks.
- If eligible, click on the “Activate in 60 Seconds” button below.
- NOTE: You can apply only in the Amazon app, so open the link in the mobile browser or search “Amazon Pay Later” and click on the first result “Get Instant credit, check eligibility now“.
- Step 1: Only invited Amazon customers can see this button. Now enter your PAN Card number and click continue.
- Step 2: Enter your Aadhar Card number for the e-KYC process.
- Step 3: Now, enter the OTP you received on your mobile phone.
- Step 4: Finally click on submit the form for verification.
- For Existing KYC Users: This option shown only in case you have completed KYC for Amazon Pay Balance. You just need to enter the missing 4 digits of the PAN Card.
- It’ll show you the approved Amazon Pay Later credit limit (upto Rs.20,000) on the next page.
- Now you can avail Amazon Pay Later payment option during checkout on the Amazon website and app, and pay later next month or over EMIs ranging from 3 to 12 months. You can easily track your purchases, repayments, and limits history from a simplified dashboard for this payment mode.
- Rs.100 Cashback will be credited instantly or within 3 days of registration as a welcome reward.
- Rs.200 Cashback Offer: Pay using Amazon Pay Later and receive Rs.200 cashback benefit as Amazon Pay Balance. The offer is available for select users. For some users, this offer activated on sending money, bill payment, etc.
- Rs.50 Cashback Offer: Some users also getting Rs.50 Cashback on min purchase of Rs.100.
NOTE: If you facing any issue, need more assistance, or have other questions regarding this offer, just comment below and we’ll try to answer you quickly.
Apply for Amazon Pay Later and Get Rs 100 Cashback offer is valid upto 30th Sep 20.
Apply for Amazon Pay Later and Get Rs 100 Cashback Terms & Conditions:
- There is no interest charge applied for buy now, pay next month usage.
- What are Interest Charges for EMIs 3-12 months: The interest rate charged to you, as part of the EMI plan you select, will be displayed at the time of placing the order. After placing the order, you can always visit the Amazon Pay Later dashboard to view the same.
- No transaction fee is charged on the use of Amazon Pay Later service.
- Down-payments are not required for purchase using Amazon Pay Later.
- Is Auto-Repayment setup mandatory for Amazon Pay Later? It is a one-time setup that can be done: (a) at the time of registration (optional); (b) during first purchase using Amazon Pay Later (mandatory if not set already); or (c) from Amazon Pay Later dashboard.
- Amazon Pay EMI has been re-branded to Amazon Pay Later and PAN number is mandatory for completing Know Your Customer (KYC) checks.
- Capital Float is offering Amazon Pay Later facility in partnership with Amazon. You September also receive notifications from Capital Float.
- When is my Amazon Pay Later payment due date? For any purchase between the 1st and 15th of the month, the 1st EMI will be due on the 5th of the next month, and for purchase between the 16th and till the end of the month, the first EMI will be due on the 5th of the month next to the subsequent one.
- Follow given simple step to step guide how to apply for Amazon Pay Later and avail the cashback promotion.
- Apply for Amazon Pay Later and Get Rs 100 Cashback is a credit card issued by ICICI Bank in association with Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited (Amazon).
- How to Apply for Amazon Pay Later and Get Rs 100 Cashback? This is an invite-only program. You can apply for this card if you got an email/SMS regarding this promotion from Amazon. Only invited customers can see the apply button.
- Why is this an invite-only program? Apply for Amazon Pay Later and Get Rs 100 Cashback is currently in the pilot phase and has been rolled out to the first set of invited users only. If you are part of the invite list, Amazon will reach out to you via email and/or notification to your email id and/or mobile number registered on Amazon with further instructions on how to complete the application process.
- What are the documents required for completing the Amazon Pay Later application?
- You need PAN card number and Aadhar Card number for KYC verification. No physical copy required.
- This Amazon Pay Cashback offer is a limited time offer. See more 100% Cashback Loot Deals.
- You no need to apply any coupon code to get the cashback.
- This Amazon extra cashback Offer is applicable to both new and existing prime customers and non-prime users.
- Apply for Amazon Pay Later and Get Rs 100 Cashback offer valid from 8th September to 30th September 2020.
- The cashback will be given in the form of Amazon Pay Balance (by way of Amazon.in Gift Cards issued by Qwikcilver).
- You can read full information, all t&c, and FAQs about the offer here.