Bajaj Finserv Get 100 Coins on 3 Recharges of Min 10 Daily
Bajaj Finserv Get 100 Coins on 3 Recharges of Min 10 Daily. Bajaj Finserv App users can get flat 100 coins on doing 3 mobile recharges from 9 AM to 11 AM daily. The minimum transaction amount required is Rs.10. This new offer is only valid on payments using any Payment method. The value of 100 coins is equal to Rs.20.
Use the new Bajaj Finserv Discount promo offer and get a saving of a max of Rs.20. Bajaj Finserv Recharge deal is valid for select users and only 1 time daily. Find the full offer details & terms below.
How to Avail Bajaj Finserv Get 100 Coins on 3 Recharges of Min 10 Daily:
Click Here to download/update the Bajaj Finserv app.
Follow these steps to claim the deal:
- Eligibility Criteria: All eligible users will receive an SMS or app notification about this promotion.
- Do any mobile Recharge payments.
- The minimum recharge amount of Rs.10 is required.
- No need to apply any new Bajaj Finserv Promo code.
- You can pay using the BFL UPI, wallet, card, etc payment method.
- Complete 3 times mobile recharge and you’ll win assured 100 coins.
- See more new running 100% Cashback Deals.
- Offer Validity: Bajaj Finserv Rs 50 Discount Coupon on Recharge or Bill Payment valid upto 15th February.
Bajaj Finserv Rs 50 OFF Coupon on Recharge or Bill Payment Terms & Conditions:
- This loot deal offer is valid once daily per offer this month.
- This Bajaj Finserv Cashback offer is a limited-time offer valid for all new or old customers but may not work for a few users.
- You need to apply a coupon code to get the cashback/discount.
- Assured Bajaj Finserv cashback/discount of Rs. 50 one-time mobile recharge if you are eligible for the deal.
- Bajaj Finserv Promocode can be used once per user and once per number.
- Bajaj Finserv Get 100 Coins on 3 Recharges of Min 10 Daily deals starting from 3rd February and valid till 15th February 2024.
- Also, check out the new and best recharge offer that supports all telecom partners including Airtel, Jio, Vodafone, Idea, BSNL, and any mobile operator in India.
- You can read full information, FAQs, and complete T&Cs on the offer page link.