Buy Moto G 5G at Price Rs 19999 at Flipkart with 1000 Off HDFC Deal
Buy Moto G 5G at Price Rs 19999 at Flipkart Sale! (including Rs.1000 Off with HDFC card). Newly launched India’s most affordable 5G smartphone with features like 6.7-inch Full HD+ Punch Hole screen, 48MP Triple Rear Camera setup, 16MP Selfie Camera, Water-resistant (IP52), etc. You can Buy Moto G 5G in one variant and 2 attractive colors to choose from.
It’s powered by a 2.2 GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 750G 8nm processor, 6GB RAM, 128GB storage, 5000 mAh huge Battery, and runs on the pure stock Android 10 OS (upgradable to Android 11). The Sale of Moto G 5G is live now. Find the full offer details below.
Where/How to Buy Moto G 5G at Price Rs 19999 at Flipkart Open Sale:
You can purchase the Moto G 5G mobile phone from the following online stores:
- Click Here to open the Moto G 5G sale page at the Flipkart store.
- Sale Timing: The Sale of the Moto G 5G is running till the stock lasts.
- Also, check when the next Sale date for other newly released phones.
- Colours Available: The Moto G 5G will be available in Volcanic Grey and Frosted Silver colors.
- Variants Available: in 1 variant only. The price of Moto G 5G for each version:
- Moto G 5G 6GB RAM with 128 GB internal storage model is priced at Rs.20,999.
- When the sale starts, quickly add it to the cart and make a payment or use COD if available.
- Best to save your card details and address details before the sale started for quick payment and a successful purchase during the high-demand sale.
- How to Get Flat Rs. 1000 Instant Discount on Moto G 5G: If you make payment using the HDFC Credit Card or Credit Card EMI option, you’ll get instant Rs 1000 Off and the Moto G 5G will cost only Rs.19,999. HDFC offer is valid once per card till 20th March 2021.
Special Launch Offers Available with Moto G 5G:
- Special Price Extra ₹5000 off (price inclusive of discount), original price is Rs.24999.
- Complete Mobile Protection 1 Year by Flipkart Protect at Rs.799. Brand authorized repair/replacement guarantee for 1 year.
- Flipkart Axis Card Offer: 5% Unlimited Cashback on Flipkart Axis Credit Card.
- Exchange Offer on Moto G 5G: Exchange of your old smartphone is available.
- No cost EMI available for Moto G 5G from ₹3167/month
- Debit EMI, Normal EMI, and Flipkart EMI also available on Moto G 5G starting from ₹1019/month.
Detailed Moto G 5G Smartphone Specifications:
- Before Buying: we suggest you check out full video reviews, unboxing videos, and durability test videos of Moto G 5G smartphone on Youtube. Also, leave or read comments of other users to get more opinions to make the final decision.
- You’ll get these items in the box: 20W (5V/4A) adapter/charger, Type-C Data/Charging Cable, SIM Card Tool, Protective Cover.
- Display Quality: 6.67-inch Full HD+ LCD 20:9 aspect ratio display, 394 PPI, 2400 x 1080 pixels resolution. Best if you looking for the best full-screen display mobile with average specs at a very mid-budget smartphone under 20000.
- About Design: It has a plastic body, simple gradient finish on the back. It has a dedicated Google Assistant button on the side.
- Water-resistant (IP52): Water repellent design, no tension of sweat, rain, or tea/coffee/water spills.
- Processor: Octa-Core (2.2GHz Dual + 1.8GHz Hexa Kryo 570 CPUs) Snapdragon 750G 8nm Mobile Platform
- Graphics Processor: Adreno 619 GPU
- RAM: 6GB LPPDDR4x RAM model
- ROM: 128GB (UFS 2.1) internal storage option.
- Expandable memory: Up to 1TB with a Hybrid microSD card slot.
- 2 Cards Slot: Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / memory card slot)
- Operating System: Pure Android 10 stock version, No ads or not any bloatware or no useless app preinstalled, guaranteed OS updates to Android 11.
- Moto Actions: Quick Capture, Fast Flashlight, Three Finger Screenshot, Screenshot Editor, Flip for DND, Pick Upto Silence, Media Controls, Lift to Unlock, Moto Display Smarter Screen, Google Assistant Voice Control.
- Main Camera: 48MP AI rear camera with f/1.7 aperture, Quad pixel technology, PDAF, 8MP 118° ultra-wide-angle lens with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture, 4K 30fps, 1080p 60fps. It could be one of the good camera phones in this price segment between 15000-21000.
- Selfie Camera: 16MP AI front camera with f/2.2 aperture. Moto G 5G supports the Face Unlock feature. It could be one of the good selfie smartphones at this price range below 25000.
- Fingerprint sensor: available on the back-side of the phone.
- Sensors: Proximity Sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor, Gyroscope
- Music/Sound: 3.5mm audio jack, Bottom-ported loudspeaker, Smart PA, FM Radio
- Device Dimensions: 166.1 x 76.1 x 9.9mm
- Weight: 212g
- Connectivity Options: 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, NFC, USB Type-C
- Battery Capacity: 5000mAh battery with 20w TurboPower fast charging. Not support reverse charging that lets you charge other devices with an OTG cable. The best option for users looking for the latest big battery smartphone from a reliable brand.
- What is the SAR Value of Moto G 5G: Head: 0.92 W/kg, Body: 1.38 W/kg
- Moto G 5G Model Number: PALM0007IN
- Is It Made in India Smartphones: Yes, Manufactured in Bharat by Motorola India Pvt Ltd 12th floor, Tower-D DLF phase-3, Cyber Greens, Gurgaon-122001
- Warranty: Brand Warranty of 1-Year Available for Mobile and 6 Months for Accessories.
- Return/Replacement Policy: 7 Days Replacement Policy in case of any Damaged, Defective, Item not as described.