Flipkart Pay Later Flat Rs 100 Off Deal on 500 -How to Claim/Register (Till 15th July)
Flipkart Pay Later Flat Rs 100 Off Deal on 500. Offer is back. Now you can register with Flipkart Pay Later service and claim flat Rs.100 instant discount on your 1st order of min Rs.500. Flipkart Pay Later Flat Rs 100 Off Deal offer is valid on the purchase of any product from the Flipkart store. This offer is valid for all users who already approved or applied and get approval to Flipkart Pay later now.
FYI, Flipkart Pay Later is a payment option available on Flipkart, Myntra, and 2GUD. You can use this option to shop any number of times through the month without paying at the time of purchase and pay the total amount once or in part by the 5th of the subsequent month. Find out full details below.
How to Avail Flipkart Pay Later Flat Rs 100 Off Deal on 500:
Click Here to apply for the Flipkart Pay Later.
- You can find this option in your “My Account” section in the Flipkart app.
- You need to enter your PAN CARD and Aadhar Card details to get approved with Flipkart Pay Later.
- Verify with Aadhar Card OTP to complete the application process.
- Verify your bank account details to finish the registration process.
- You’ll get instant approval with a credit limit of up to Rs.5000.
- Now you can make an order of a minimum of Rs.500 or more.
- Choose Flipkart Pay Later as the payment option to avail of the Rs.100 Off deal.
- You’ll get an instant Rs.100 discount and pay the remaining amount using the pay later.
- The offer is valid for all Flipkart Pay Later users on their 1st purchase after approval.
- Offer Validity: Flipkart Pay Later Flat Rs 100 Off Deal is valid between 24th May – 15th July.
Flipkart Pay Later Flat Rs 100 Off Deal Term & Condition:
- What are the offers?
- Flipkart Pay Later Flat Rs 100 Off Deal you’ll get flat Rs.100 off. You can use upto ₹5000 balance as a credit limit. For select customers.
- What is the offer duration?
- 24th May 2021 to 15th July 2021. The offer is available again for a limited time.
- What is my credit limit on Flipkart Pay Later? Please visit the Flipkart Pay Later section under the ‘My Account and refer to the ‘Pay Later’ section to know your total credit limit, available credit limit, bills due, and the current month usage.
- Main Feature of Flipkart Pay Later:
- Simple one-click checkout experience.
- Get credit for over a month without any extra charge.
- Shop throughout the month, and pay for all your purchases in one bill.
- Instant refunds on order cancellation or acceptance of returns.
- Can I request an increase/decrease in my credit limit? No. However, Flipkart may choose to increase/decrease your limit based on your purchase & repayment behavior.
- What is a minimum KYC? How is it different from a full KYC? As per RBI Master KYC Directions, an Aadhaar OTP-based e-KYC is considered to be a minimum KYC. It is valid only for 12 months from the date of activating your Pay Later account. Also, your overall shopping usage will be restricted to Rs. 60,000 beyond which you will not be able to use Pay Later services without upgrading to full KYC.
- What affects my Cibil Score: Remembered that the Pay Later amount will be shown as a loan in your Cibil Score. Do not take if not necessary to you.
- Starting May 2021, a nominal usage fee of Rs10/- will be added to the Flipkart Pay Later bills, for bills greater than Rs 1,000/-.
Check out all the above best laptop deals, smart wearables deals, Mobile Accessories deals, and Electronic Items Deals, etc, and save big with Flipkart sale running for a limited time. The credit card offers and No Cost EMI offers to make this deal more beneficial for your pocket.