Flipkart Vivo Carnival 17-20 May Best Prices +3000 Off with HDFC +Exchange Offer
Flipkart Vivo Carnival 17-20 May Best Prices +3000 Off with HDFC. New Flipkart Vivo Carnival Sale offers a high discount on various Vivo mobile phones. You can buy Vivo T1 5G at a price of Rs. 14490, T1 Pro at Rs.21499, T1 44W at Rs.12999, Vivo V23 Pro 5G from just Rs.24490, Vivo X80 series launching on 18th May, and more deals. No cost EMI & Exchange Offers are available. Get flat Rs.750, Rs.1000 or Rs.2000 or Rs.3000 off or Rs.1500 off with HDFC Credit Card and Debit Card + Additional bonus discount with the exchange.
Get popular Vivo 5G smartphones in a different price range between 11000 to 40000 at the cheapest price with Flipkart Vivo Carnival Sale Deals. Find out the full details below.
How to Avail Flipkart Vivo Carnival 17-20 May Best Prices +3000 Off with HDFC:
Click Here to see all Flipkart Vivo Carnival Sale Deals offer pages for all hot running deals.
- The Sale will start on 17th May and continue till 20th May 2022.
- You’ll see all the deals available.
- Select product and click Buy now to add to the cart and make payment using any available method.
- Following offers can be availed:
- ₹750 Instant Discount with HDFC Bank Credit and Debit Cards Transactions.
- ₹1000 Instant Discount with HDFC Bank Credit and Debit Cards Transactions.
- ₹1500 Instant Discount with HDFC Bank Credit and Debit Cards Transactions.
- ₹2000 Instant Discount with HDFC Bank Credit and Debit Cards Transactions.
- ₹3000 Instant Discount with HDFC Bank Credit and Debit Cards Transactions.
- Exchange Offers on All Models: Get upto ₹15000 off on the exchange of your old smartphone + upto an Rs.3000 bonus discount. Buy with Exchange for the best savings.
- No Cost EMI offer is available for upto 24 months.
- Debit Card EMI and Flipkart EMI are also available. Standard EMI is also available.
- Bank Offer: 5% Unlimited Cashback on Flipkart Axis Credit Card.
Flipkart Vivo Carnival 17-20 May Best Prices +3000 Off with HDFC Offer T&C:
- What is No Cost EMI?
- No Cost EMI is an offer by which you pay only the product price, equally divided over the repayment timeline.
- For example, if you buy an Rs.18,000 item at a 6-month tenure, you’ll pay your EMI provider Rs.3,000 every month for 6 months, amounting to a total of Rs.18,000*.
- Which payment methods can I use to get a No Cost EMI?
- No cost EMI offer is available on credit cards from all major banks (Axis, ICICI, HDFC, Citi Bank, SBI, IndusInd, Yes Bank, Kotak, RBL, HSBC, Standard Chartered) and Bajaj Finserv EMI cards. Sometimes it is available for a certain bank’s card.
- No-cost EMI is available on a wide selection of categories including mobiles, large appliances, laptops, and much more. It is applicable to select sellers only. You can check the availability in the offers section on the product detail page.
- You can also avail of the No cost EMI offer along with the Exchange Offer.
- This Flipkart Sale offer is a limited-time offer.
- This best smartphone offer is available on the Flipkart website and mobile app.
- About Flipkart Sale – With No Cost EMI, instant discounts, top best deals, full damage protection, big exchange offers, and more, you will be able to find the best phone of your choice at the Vivo Carnival Sale on Flipkart online store at the cheapest prices. Also, find hot deals on smartphones from popular and top brands such as Apple, Redmi, Huawei, Nokia, Vivo, Vivo, Vivo, Honor, and more at Flipkart. Best price sale if you looking for a premium full-screen display mobile with great specs at a mid-budget.
- Also, check out more latest available 5G Smartphones in India.
- Best if you looking for the best full-screen display mobile with great specs under a budget of Rs.10000.
- It could be one of the good camera phones in this price segment of under Rs.25000.
- It could be one of the good selfie smartphones at this price range of between Rs.12000 – 40000.
- The best option for users looking for a big battery smartphone from a reliable brand.