Get Free 6 Months Sony Liv Subscriptions for TimesPrime Users -How To
Get Free 6 Months Sony Liv Subscriptions for TimesPrime Users. A new freebie is available for all Times Prime customers who registered in 2021. Get a Sony Liv 6 Months Premium Subscription worth Rs.699 absolutely free of cost. Enjoy access to TV shows, Movies, Live TV, etc anytime from anywhere. Activate the offer from your TimesPrime account.
The vouchers will available in your Benefits section. With Sony LIV Premium membership you can watch English/Hindi TV Shows and Movies, Live TV, Sony Pix, Sony MAX, SAB, and AXN along with sports channels TEN1, TEN2, ESPN, and Sony SIX. Find the full offer details and all the terms below.
How to Avail Get Free 6 Months Sony Liv Subscriptions for TimesPrime Users:
Click Here to open Times Prime website link to grab the deal.
NEW USERS: Get Rs.100 Off on sign-up. Use this referral benefit and get an Rs.100 instant discount on your membership purchase.
Follow these step-by-step instructions to redeem the offer.
- Log in or sign-up to your TimesPrime account.
- Click on the “Benefits“ option.
- Scroll down to find the Sony Liv Subscription deal.
- Click on the “Activate Offer” button.
- It’ll show you a unique coupon code.
- Copy the code to use in the next steps.
- How to Claim it at SonyLiv App/website:
- Click Here to open the website link of SonyLiv.
- Select the option “6 Months” under the LIV Premium worth Rs.699.
- Click on “View Offers” and enter the coupon code you copied earlier.
- Now click Proceed.
- Enter your mobile number to Sign in or sign up to register at SonyLiv online.
- No payment is required.
- Your membership is activated, now enjoy the benefits of the paid membership.
- About SonyLIV: is a popular online video streaming app service from Sony Entertainment and you can watch fresh, original, premium, and exclusive web series in genres ranging from thrillers, mystery, and crime to drama, comedy, romance, sports (cricket, football, etc). Live TV channels available are Sony SET HD, Sony SAB HD, Sony MAX SD, Sony ROX HD, Sony MIX, and Sony WAAH. You can save on plans with wallet offers. Sony Liv is a subscription-based OTT service. Available across multiple interfaces ranging from desktops, laptops, tablets, smartphones, and smart television.
- Check-out more New OTT Subscription Deals.
- Offer Validity: Get Free 6 Months Sony Liv Subscriptions for TimesPrime Users offer validity till stock lasts.
Get Free 6 Months Sony Liv Subscriptions for TimesPrime Users Terms & Conditions:
- What is Times Prime Membership – Avail big benefits of Rs.10,000 every month with Times Prime, a unique lifestyle membership plan that gives you Free Subscriptions like 1 Year Gaana Plus, 1-Year TOI subscription, Free 1-Year ZEE5 Subscription, free 6 months Google One membership, & exclusive offers from PVR, Swiggy, Myntra, Yatra, Chaayos, UBER, OYO, Paytm, PharmEasy, & many more. See the full list of all features and benefits of Times Prime Membership on their website.
- Offer is applicable on Annual Membership purchase on “Times Prime Website” upon payment done via any payment method.
- Your eligibility for the free trial promotion of the Times Prime Service shall be solely determined by the Company.
- The Company reserves the right to either revoke or modify or put on hold your free trial period to prevent abuse of free trial or for any such reason as the Company deems fit.
- You may cancel Your subscription to the Times Prime Service anytime during or post the completion of the Free Trial Period. Also, before the start of the billing period of your yearly Times Prime Service subscription.
- This Latest Coupon Offer is a limited-time offer to get the cheapest online price deal.
- This Cashback Offer applicable to all new customers.
- PayZapp has the right to end or callback any or all of its offers without any prior notice.
- Get Free 6 Months Sony Liv Subscriptions for TimesPrime Users will start from 13th March 2021 until the stock lasts and could be revoked anytime.
- This is one of the upto 100% Cashback Deals online in India.
- Read full information FAQs and detailed t&c at the offer page.