Get FREE Rs 150 Cashback at SnaPay Using LazyPay via PayU -Till 30th Nov
Get FREE Rs 150 Cashback at SnaPay Using LazyPay via PayU. This November month-end earn Rs.150 on your transactions using LazyPay at SnaPay (No KYC required). You need to transfer money Rs.750 to your own account and get assured 20% max Rs.150 Cashback on payment via LazyPay. You can also pay Credit Card Bills to get the cashback. Valid for all users who paying 1st time on PayU using LazyPay.
FYI, SnaPay is a credit card payment app available for Android, iOS App/Website, used to make Utility, Rent, Education Bill payments through Credit, Debit Cards, Net Banking, Amazon Pay, etc. Find full offer details and t&c below.
How to Avail Get FREE Rs 150 Cashback at SnaPay Using LazyPay via PayU:
Click Here to open the website to download the app for Android/iOS devices.
To claim the cashback offer just follows these steps:
- Register or Sign up for the SnaPay. KYC is not required to send money or pay bills. Skip when ask for KYC.
- Go to the Utility Payments and Transfer a minimum of Rs.750 to your bank account. You can add your own bank accounts (add a different phone number in beneficiary mobile number).
- Select the same-day option.
- It will charge you a convenience fee of around Rs.23 but you’ll get a discount using a coupon and you need to pay only Rs.9.
- Proceed to pay and select Wallet option 1. Here you can also select the coupon to get a discount on the fee.
- Now pay using LazyPay.
- It could take 1-3 hours for the money to be credited to your bank account.
- You’ll receive an SMS notification for the eligible cashback amount.
- This Special Offer is valid only once per user for the offer period.
- Offer Validity: Get FREE Rs 150 Cashback at SnaPay Using LazyPay via PayU offer valid till 30th November.
💲Also, Check Out Other Latest Best Offers Running:💲
- All New LazyPay Cashback Offers.
- Mobile Recharge & Bill Payment Offers.
- Earn SuperCoins Easily with Latest Flipkart Quiz (With Answers).
- Dominos Pizza Deals & Coupons.
- Food/Grocery Deals and Offers.
- Latest Freebies/Samples Offers.
- Latest 100% Cashback Loot Deals.
Term and Conditions of Get FREE Rs 150 Cashback at SnaPay Using LazyPay via PayU:
- You will receive 20% Cashback to a maximum of Rs 150 for first on PayU Payments using LazyPay.
- The same will be deducted from your LazyPay outstanding amount. 2.
- Offer is valid only on your first LazyPay transaction on PayU Payments platforms on website, iOS & Android where the LazyPay Pay Later option is available.
- This offer can not be clubbed with other merchant offers running on LazyPay.
- No coupon code is required to avail of this deal.
- The minimum transaction value is required to claim the offer.
- Offer applicable once per user during the offer period.
- A merchant with full refund value will not be considered eligible under the offer.
- You will receive assured cashback and the same will be deducted from your LazyPay outstanding amount.
- Users who have availed of the offer from 1st to 15th of the month will receive cashback on the 20th of the same month and users who have availed the offer from 16th to 31st of the month will receive the cashback on 5th of the following month, subject to statutory holidays, in which case cashback will be credited on the next working day.
- Get FREE Rs 150 Cashback at SnaPay Using LazyPay via PayU offer is valid for all users.
- Get FREE Rs 150 Cashback at SnaPay Using LazyPay via PayU is started from 27th November and is available till 30th November 2021.
- LazyPay solely reserves the right to change/modify or stop the Campaign without giving any prior notice.
- This is one of the best Dth Recharge deals. Also, see the LazyPay deals for Mobile Recharge, Metro Card Cashback Offers.
- You can read all the information, FAQs, full t&c of this offer on the website link.
- About SnaPay – it is a Utility Bills Mobile Payment Application, which offers Rent Payments from any mode of Payments like Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, etc. With credit card payment, used to make Utility, Rent, Education Bill payments through Credit, Debit Cards, Net Banking, etc.