Google Pay COLLECT 4 Stamps WIN Upto Rs 3000 -How To Get A Stamp
Google Pay COLLECT 4 Stamps WIN Upto Rs 3000. Google Pay launched a new contest offer to earn Rs.3000 money. Earn assured scratch card of Rs.30 to Rs.3000 Cashback by doing 4 transactions in 3 categories (mobile recharge, bill payment, buy Play Store Recharge Codes). After a transaction, you’ll get a stamp from 4 stamps: “Ludo King”, “Garena Free Fire”, “Carrom Pool ”, and “Call of Duty”.
Earn a scratch card worth ₹30 to ₹3000 when you collect all 4 stamps! Follow the method given below to collect the 4 available stamps during the offer period. Find the full details and terms below.
How to Avail Google Pay COLLECT 4 Stamps WIN Upto Rs 3000:
Download or update the Google Pay app to your smartphone: Android | iOS
Log in or register to Google Pay account.
New users must use this code: rf88j to get Rs.51 Cashback on your 1st payment of any amount.
Follow the instructions steps below to collect the 4 stamps:
- There are 4 different stamps Ludo King, Garena Free Fire, Carrom Pool, Call of Duty, and 3 ways to collect any one of them.
- Do a mobile recharge of at least ₹100.
- Make a bill payment of at least ₹100. Bill payments made for insurance premiums are not eligible for this offer.
- Purchase Play Store Recharge Codes of at least ₹100. This feature visible in the ‘Bill payments’ page. This feature is only available on the latest version of Android devices.
- Now, click on “New” and select the “mobile recharge” or bill payment section.
- Enter the details to proceed to payment.
- The minimum recharge/bill amount required is Rs.100 to eligible for this offer.
- You’ll get 1 stamp after one successful transaction. Collect a total of 4 stamps.
- Each method of collection earns you one random stamp, including duplicates stamps.
- You can earn any of the 4 stamps for each method.
- After collecting all 4 stamps, you’ll earn a scratch card.
- The assured minimum cashback is Rs.30 per user. The maximum winning amount is Rs. 3000.
- Go to the “Reward” section to see the cashback value you’ve won.
This Google Pay COLLECT 4 Stamps WIN Upto Rs 3000 offer validity until 13th September 2020.
Google Pay COLLECT 4 Stamps WIN Upto Rs 3000 Terms & Conditions:
- You must earn all 4 different stamps in order to earn the scratch card during the promotion.
- You must successfully complete the given actions to be rewarded with a stamp.
- If you require a stamp that you still not get, just do more transactions to win or can exchange the stamp with friends if this feature available for send or receive the stamp as a gift.
- The maximum cashback amount is Rs.3000 in this new offer. Visit the offer section to confirm if you’re eligible for the deal.
- This offer applies to payments made using the Google Pay Mobile Recharge or bill payment feature only.
- You will earn only one (1) stamp reward for every eligible spend during the offer period.
- You can earn a maximum total of 1 scratch card during the offer period.
- We still don’t know if there’s any easy trick or hack to get the specific stamp and win the jackpot. Some people still trying to find any loophole in the GPay app to get the solution/fix of it.
- This Google Pay Cashback Offer is a limited time offer for all users, new or existing.
- You no need to apply any Google Pay coupon code Promocode to get cashback.
- Cashback will be visible under the “Rewards” section in your Google Pay which can be redeemed or claim within 45 days from the date of credit and is non-transferable.
- This Cashback Offer applicable to all Google Pay new users and for existing customers.
- Google Pay reserves the right to end/modify any offer at their discretion without any prior notice. Google Pay reserves the right to restrict cashback for any account with suspicious behavior or invalid details/credentials. Google Pay has the right to ask for documents to prove his/her identity for an account.
- Google Pay COLLECT 4 Stamps WIN Upto Rs 3000 is starting from 26th August to 13th September 2020.
- This best recharge offer supports all Jio, Airtel, Vodafone, Idea, BSNL plans, or top-ups of any amount.
- Read detailed t&c at the Google Pay offer section within the app.