Google Pay Earn Rs 30 to 303 Cashback on Recharges +City Tickets -Dec 2020 Offer
Google Pay Earn Rs 30 to 303 Cashback on Recharges +City Tickets or KM. Google Pay launched a new recharge offer for December. Earn scratch card of min Rs.30/Rs.45 to maximum Rs.303 Cashback on 4 transactions of prepaid mobile recharge. You need to recharge 4 mobile numbers for min Rs.30 & get assured reward on 2nd, 3rd & 4th. You’ll also earn free City Tickets for Go India game.
You can earn a maximum of Rs.303 during the offer period. This Google Pay cashback offer on mobile recharge is valid for select users. Find the full details and terms below.
How to Avail Google Pay Earn Rs 30 to 303 Cashback on Recharges +City Tickets:
Download or update the Google Pay app to your smartphone: Android | iOS
Log in or register for a Google Pay account.
New users must use this code: rf88j to get up to Rs.101 Cashback on their 1st payment of any amount.
You can use this offer before going for below given recharge offer.
- Visit the offer section to confirm if you’re eligible for the deal. If you see the offer banner, you eligible.
- Now, click on “New” and select the “mobile recharge” section.
- Enter the number to continue and enter recharge details to proceed.
- The minimum recharge amount is Rs. 30 required to eligible for this offer.
- After the two successful transactions, you’ll earn a scratch card. You will earn 1 more scratch card after the 3rd transaction, and 1 more after 4th transaction. Total 3 Scratch cards value will as follows:
- Earn a scratch card worth Rs.5 to Rs.101 when you recharge 2nd mobile number.
- Earn a scratch card worth Rs.10 to Rs.101 when you recharge 3rd mobile number.
- Earn a scratch card worth Rs.15 to Rs.101 when you recharge 4th mobile number.
- The maximum assured cashback of upto Rs.303 per user.
- You need to Recharge 4 different mobile numbers.
- Go to the “Reward” section to see the cashback value you’ve won.
- You’ll also earn city tickets for the Google Pay Go India Game to win min Rs.101 to Rs.501.
Google Pay Earn Rs 30 to 303 Cashback on Recharges +City Tickets offer validity until 30th Dec 2020.
Google Pay Earn Rs 30 to 303 Cashback on Recharges +City Tickets Terms & Conditions:
- You must successfully recharge the second mobile number above INR 30 on Google Pay app during the offer period to earn a scratch card worth INR 5 to INR 101.
- You must successfully recharge the third mobile number above INR 30 during the offer period to earn a scratch card worth INR 10 to INR 101.
- You must successfully recharge the fourth mobile number above Indian Rupees Thirty on the Google Pay Android app during the offer period to earn a scratch card worth Indian Rupees Fifteen to Indian Rupees One Hundred and One.
- The only mobile recharges made on the Google Pay app are eligible for this offer. Mobile recharges made on third party websites/apps and paid via Google Pay are not eligible for the offer.
- This offer applies to payments made using the Google Pay Mobile Recharge feature only.
- You will win a maximum of three (3) scratch card rewards for eligible spending during the offer period.
- This Google Pay Cashback Offer is a limited time offer for all users, new or existing.
- You no need to apply any Google Pay coupon code Promocode to get cashback.
- Cashback will be visible under the “Rewards” section in your Google Pay which can be redeemed or claim within 45 days from the date of credit and is non-transferable.
- This more than 100% Cashback Offer applicable to all Google Pay new users and for existing customers.
- Google Pay reserves the right to end/modify any offer at their discretion without any prior notice. Google Pay reserves the right to restrict cashback for any account with suspicious behavior or invalid details/credentials. Google Pay has the right to ask for documents to prove his/her identity for an account.
- Google Pay Earn Rs 30 to 303 Cashback on Recharges +City Tickets valid from 9the Dec to 30th December 2020.
- This best recharge offer supports all Jio, Airtel, Vi (Vodafone, Idea), BSNL, MTNL plans, or top-ups of any amount.
- Read detailed t&c at the Google Pay offer section within the app.