Google Pay FD Get 6.35% Interest Rate -Full Details How To Open
Google Pay FD Get 6.35% Interest Rate + extra 0.50% for senior citizens. GPay in partnership with Equitas Small Finance Bank has started the Fixed Deposit service with upto 7.25% interest rates for upto 365 days tenure. Enjoy higher interest rates on FD with Google Pay. Check out all Google Pay FD interest rates. See full details and how to open an FD using Google Pay mobile app.
Customers from any Indian bank are able to book Google Pay FD. Also, you can close your FD anytime instantly. Find the full details and terms below.
How to Avail Google Pay FD Get 6.35% Interest Rate:
Download or update the Google Pay app to your smartphone: Android | iOS
New users download from the above links or must use this invite code: rf88j to get Rs.51 Cashback on your 1st payment of any amount.
You can use this offer before going for the below-given recharge offer.
- How to Open FD with Gpay App:
- Open Google Pay app.
- Scroll down to find “Businesses & Bills”, and click on the “Explore” option.
- Search for “Equitas” and select the “Equitas Small Finance Bank” option.
- Now, click on “Open Equitas FD”.
- Click on the “Invest Now” option.
- You can also calculate the returns.
- Enter amount, days, and proceed to KYC.
- Enter Pin code.
- Verify your Google account (auto-verification will be done).
- Verify mobile number. Your phone number should be the same as in Aadhar Card.
- Verify your PAN Card.
- Verify your Aadhar Card via OTP.
- That’s it! Start making your desired FDs for the desired duration.
- Minimum/Maximum Time Period: Currently, you can open an FD for upto 1 year time period.
- Minimum/Maximum Amount Required: You can use a minimum of Rs 5000 and a maximum of Rs 90,000 to deposit in a single FD.
- Google Pay FD Interest Rates:
|Tenure (in days):||Interest Rates (+0.50% for senior citizens):|
- How to close GPay Fixed Deposit? – You can close your Google Pay FD anytime. You need to click on “Redeem your FD” from the “My FDs” section on the Google Pay app.
- What is the Redemption Fee? – There is no redemption charge to close FD. You will get the principal amount + the accrued interest in the source bank account within 24 hours post-closure request.
- How to Renew GPay FD? – The Google Pay FD will be auto-renewed, but still check with the bank or Google Pay.
- What are the charges to open a GPay FD? – There are no charges (free) to open a Google Pay FD.
Google Pay FD Get 6.35% Interest Rate Terms & Conditions:
- You need to be a Google Pay user and complete user & KYC verification to be eligible for the Google Pay Fixed Deposit account.
- Currently, you can make only 1 Google Pay Equitas Small Finance Bank FD as it is in beta version.
- Your FD’s maturity (principal & interest) amount will be deposited in your bank account (primary) which is linked to the Google Pay.
- You can open an FD with the lowest amount of Rs.5000 to a max amount of Rs.90000.
- Google Pay promises upto 7.25% interest rates for FD above 1 lakh for senior citizens.
- Equitas Small Finance Bank is RBI regulated. This service is powered by the Setu API.
- As of now, the Google Pay Fixed Deposit service is provided by Equitas Small Finance Bank. It is in its beta stage so may roll out more features soon. Soon, Ujjivan Small Finance Bank and AU Small Finance Bank are expected to join Equitas in this FD program.
- This Google Pay Offer is a limited-time offer for all users, new or existing.
- You do not need to apply any Google Pay coupon code Promocode to get benefits.
- This Cashback Offer is applicable to all Google Pay new users and for existing customers.
- Google Pay reserves the right to end/modify any offer at their discretion without any prior notice. Google Pay reserves the right to restrict cashback for any account with suspicious behavior or invalid details/credentials. Google Pay has the right to ask for documents to prove his/her identity for an account.
- Google Pay FD Get 6.35% Interest Rate offer starting from 30th August to 31st December 2021.
- Also, see some new best recharge offer that supports all Jio, Airtel, Vodafone, Idea, BSNL plans, or top-ups of any amount.
- Read detailed t&c, complete information, all FAQs at the Google Pay offer section within the app link.