Google Pay Go India New Event Answers -Win Upto 100, City Tickets, KM
Google Pay Go India New Event Answers. Start the new event and join from your current city and check out the fresh new look of Google Pay new logo. Answer a few questions and you could Win min Rs.5 to Rs.100, City Tickets, and KM. All the correct answers are given below!
With Google Pay contest offer to earn max Rs.501 money directly into the bank. Earn assured scratch card of Rs.101 to Rs.501 Cashback by collecting Go India Tickets. Follow the method given below to collect the available tickets during the offer period. Find the full details and terms below.
How to Avail Google Pay Go India New Event Answers:
Download or update the Google Pay app to your smartphone: Android | iOS
New users must use this code: rf88j to get Rs.51 Cashback on your 1st payment of any amount.
Follow the step by step instructions below to collect the tickets:
- Open the app and enter the game “Go India”.
- You’ll see the new event as “Bringing the event to you“.
- Click on it and click “Start Event” to give the answers to the questions.
- Here are the answers to all 5 questions:
- Alta, sindur, kumkum part of festivities: Red
- City is known as the blue city: Jodhpur
- State produces the most quantity of delightful yellow mangoes: Uttar Pradesh
- State in India which has the highest green forest cover area wise: Madhya Pradesh
- No. Of colors in new google pay logo: Four.
- Pls, note that the sequence of these questions may be changed from user to user, watch carefully.
- After giving all answers correctly, you’ll be rewarded with a Scratch Card.
- Click on the next and then ok button to see if you’ve also won City Ticket and KM.
- Now back and go to the reward section to see the winning price of the scratch card.
- If you still not started the game, check out below how to play it.
How to Play Go India Game:
- Scroll down to visit the “Promotions” section to find the “Go India” option or open any of the above links.
- Tap on the “Go India” to enter the Game.
- Tap on the “Enter Game” button to play the game.
- Select the “Starting Point” from Amritsar or Bengaluru and then tap on the “Let’s Go” button.
- Tap the “Gift Box” on the next page to get your First City Tickets and KM.
- Here you will get 2 City Tickets.
- Tap on any ticket card any time during the game to find out how you can collect more tickets.
- You can travel up to 3000 Km.
- Tap on the KM Icon any time during playing Go India Game to find out how you can earn more KM.
- Click on Go to visit the city. You will get the Photo for your first city visit.
- Just share your photos with friends to collect more City Tickets and KM.
- Use another Ticket and follow the same procedure to play and collect.
- Get back to the dashboard and tap on the Ticket icon to get one more extra ticket.
- You can also request the Tickets from your friends or by completing Google Pay offers.
- You can visit upto 3 cities daily during the game period.
- How To Earn More Tickets and KM:
- You’ll Get 1 Ticket Daily on opening the game everyday.
- Gift/Request a ticket to/from your friend and get another ticket in exchange.
- Share Photos of your Go Map Cities and get more Tickets.
- Recharge any Prepaid plan for friends and family.
- Pay to Google Pay QRs in shops or online merchants.
- Pay for Google Play via recharge code or UPI.
- Pay bills like Dth, Electricity, Gas, water, broadband, etc.
- Buy Gold or pay on the MakeMyTrip spot.
- Keep playing and collecting to win the assured bonus rewards from time to time.
- Each city event will give you bonus KM or city tickets, or an assured scratch card upto Rs.100. Multiple even more rewards.
- You can claim a merchant voucher of your choice at every 5th city you visit.
- The assured minimum cashback is Rs.101 per user. The maximum winning amount is Rs. 501.
- Go to the “Reward” section to see the cashback value you’ve won.
The Google Pay Go India New Event Answers offer validity upto 31st December 2020.
Google Pay Go India New Event Answers Terms & Conditions:
- Visit all the cities in the Go India game by 31 Dec 2020 (or as the date given in updated t&c) to earn the Go India Champion reward worth 101-501.
- To visit a city in the game, collect both city tickets and kilometers (KM).
- The more you collect, the more cities you can visit.
- City tickets and KM are given out randomly.
- You could collect any of the cities or KM through different actions.
- Tap the ticket or KM icon to learn more.
- You can collect a maximum of 1 city ticket or KM for paying to the same merchant or person in a day.
- Pay different recipients, get more!
- Your KM will expire if not collected in the game within 48 hours from receiving.
- If you require a ticket that you still not get, just do more transactions to win or can exchange the ticket with friends if this feature available for send or receive the tickets as a gift.
- We still don’t know if there’s any easy trick or hack to get the specific tickets and win the jackpot. Some people still trying to find any loophole in the GPay app to get the solution/fix of it.
- This Google Pay Cashback Offer is a limited time offer for all users, new or existing.
- This is the new latest Online Contest available for all users.
- Cashback will be visible under the “Rewards” section in your Google Pay which can be redeemed or claim within 45 days from the date of credit and is non-transferable.
- This New Cashback Offer applicable to all Google Pay new users and for existing customers.
- Google Pay reserves the right to end/modify any offer at their discretion without any prior notice. Google Pay reserves the right to restrict cashback for any account with suspicious behavior or invalid details/credentials. Google Pay has the right to ask for documents to prove his/her identity for an account.
- Google Pay Go India New Event Answers is starting from 22nd October to 31st December 2020.
- See more best recharge offer that supports all Jio, Airtel, Vodafone, Idea, BSNL plans, or top-ups of any amount.
- Read detailed t&c at the Google Pay offer section within the app.