Google Pay Upto Rs 150 Cashback on Mobile Recharge – Feb 2020
Google Pay Upto Rs 150 Cashback on Mobile Recharge. Google Pay launched a new prepaid mobile recharge offer. Earn assured scratch card from min Rs.10 to 100% Cashback maximum Rs.150 cashback on recharges. Valid on minimum recharge amount of Rs.75 or above.
You can earn a maximum of one scratch card during the offer period. This Google Pay upto 100% loot offer on mobile recharge is valid for all users. Find the full details and terms below.
How to Avail Google Pay Upto Rs 150 Cashback on Mobile Recharge:
Download or update the Google Pay app to your smartphone: Android | iOS
Log in or register to Google Pay account.
New users must use this code: rf88j to get Rs.51 Cashback on your 1st payment of any amount.
You can use this offer before going for below given recharge offer.
- Now, click on “New” and select the “mobile recharge” section.
- Enter the number to continue and enter recharge details to proceed.
- The minimum recharge amount required is Rs.75 to eligible for this offer.
- After the successful transaction, you’ll earn a scratch card.
- You could win upto 100% Cashback on your recharge.
- The min assured cashback is Rs.10 and max is Rs.150.
- Go to the “Reward” section to see the cashback value you’ve won.
This Google Pay Upto Rs 150 Cashback on Mobile Recharge offer validity until 3rd March 2020.
Google Pay Upto Rs 150 Cashback on Mobile Recharge Terms & Conditions:
- The maximum cashback amount is Rs.150 in this new offer. Visit the offer section to confirm if you’re eligible for the deal.
- This offer applies to payments made using the Google Pay Mobile Recharge feature only.
- You will earn only one (1) scratch card reward for every eligible spend during the offer period.
- You can earn a maximum total of 1 scratch card during the offer period.
- This Google Pay Cashback Offer is a limited time offer for all users, new or existing.
- You no need to apply any Google Pay coupon code Promocode to get cashback.
- Cashback will be visible under the “Rewards” section in your Google Pay which can be redeemed or claim within 45 days from the date of credit and is non-transferable.
- This Cashback Offer applicable to all Google Pay new users and for existing customers.
- Google Pay reserves the right to end/modify any offer at their discretion without any prior notice. Google Pay reserves the right to restrict cashback for any account with suspicious behavior or invalid details/credentials. Google Pay has the right to ask for documents to prove his/her identity for an account.
- Google Pay Upto Rs 150 Cashback on Mobile Recharge valid from 22nd February to 3rd March 2020.
- This best recharge offer supports all Jio, Airtel, Vodafone, Idea, BSNL plans or top-ups of any amount.
- Read detailed t&c at the Google Pay offer section within the app.