Google Pay Upto Rs 250 Cashback on 2nd Recharge +City Tickets -Nov 2020 Offer
Google Pay Upto Rs 250 Cashback on 2nd Recharge +City Tickets. Google Pay launched a new recharge offer. Earn scratch card of min Rs.25 to maximum Rs.250 Cashback on 2 transactions of mobile recharge. Valid on minimum recharge of any amount. You’ll also earn free City Tickets for Go India game.
You can earn a maximum of Rs.250 during the offer period. This Google Pay cashback offer on mobile recharge is valid for select users. Find the full details and terms below.
How to Avail Google Pay Upto Rs 250 Cashback on 2nd Recharge +City Tickets:
Download or update the Google Pay app to your smartphone: Android | iOS
Log in or register to Google Pay account.
New users must use this code: rf88j to get Rs.51 Cashback on your 1st payment of any amount.
You can use this offer before going for below given recharge offer.
- Visit the offer section to confirm if you’re eligible for the deal.
- Now, click on “New” and select the “mobile recharge” section.
- Enter the number to continue and enter recharge details to proceed.
- The minimum recharge amount is not required to eligible for this offer.
- After the two successful transactions, you’ll earn a scratch card.
- The assured cashback of upto Rs.250 per user.
- Go to the “Reward” section to see the cashback value you’ve won.
- You’ll also earn city tickets for the Google Pay Go India Game to win min Rs.101 to Rs.501.
This Google Pay Upto Rs 250 Cashback on 2nd Recharge +City Tickets offer validity until 30th Nov 2020.
Google Pay Upto Rs 250 Cashback on 2nd Recharge +City Tickets Terms & Conditions:
- With this offer you can earn Rs.25/- to Rs.250/- or Rs.5/- to Rs.250/- on second Mobile Recharge of any amount. It’s a user-specific deal. The maximum cashback amount is Rs.250 in this new offer.
- This offer applies to payments made using the Google Pay Mobile Recharge feature only.
- You will earn only one (1) scratch card reward for every eligible spend during the offer period.
- You can earn a maximum total of 1 scratch card during the offer period.
- This Google Pay Cashback Offer is a limited time offer for all users, new or existing.
- You no need to apply any Google Pay coupon code Promocode to get cashback.
- Cashback will be visible under the “Rewards” section in your Google Pay which can be redeemed or claim within 45 days from the date of credit and is non-transferable.
- This more than 100% Cashback Offer applicable to all Google Pay new users and for existing customers.
- Google Pay reserves the right to end/modify any offer at their discretion without any prior notice. Google Pay reserves the right to restrict cashback for any account with suspicious behaviour or invalid details/credentials. Google Pay has the right to ask for documents to prove his/her identity for an account.
- Google Pay Upto Rs 250 Cashback on 2nd Recharge +City Tickets valid from 1st Nov to 30th November 2020.
- This best recharge offer supports all Jio, Airtel, Vodafone, Idea, BSNL plans or top-ups of any amount.
- Read detailed t&c at the Google Pay offer section within the app.