ICICI Pockets App Free Rs 150 Cashback Offer for UPI, Pay Later -Till 31st Dec
ICICI Pockets App Free Rs 150 Cashback Offer for UPI, Pay Later. ICICI Pockets New December Month Upto Rs.150 Cashback offer on Sending Money (Rs.5 Cashback 5 times), Scan & Pay (Rs.5 Cashback 5 times), and ICICI Pay Later (Rs.50 Cashback once). Use the new ICICI Pockets Offers for December month to earn Free Rs 150 cashback on your transactions.
The Send money and QR scan offers can be availed 5 times per customer during the offer period. The offer is valid for all users (existing and new) and can get a maximum of Rs.150 Cashback. Find the full details and terms below.
How to Avail ICICI Pockets App Free Rs 150 Cashback Offer for UPI, Pay Later:
Click Here to download the Pockets app on your mobile.
Follow these instructions to claim the deal:
- Send Money from ICICI Pockets UPI and get Rs.5 Cashback 5 Times:
- Transfer fund using ICICI Pockets UPI ID (@pockets) and get flat Rs 5 cashback.
- Min transaction required is Rs. 500.
- Users will get a maximum of 5 rewards per month.
- NOTE: Send money once every hour to get the cashback. A minimum 61 mins gap is required on every transaction.
- Scan & Pay to Any UPI QR and get Rs.5 Cashback 5 Times:
- Scan & Pay using ICICI Pockets UPI (@pockets) and get flat Rs.5 cashback.
- Min transaction required is Rs. 500.
- Users can receive a maximum of 5 rewards per month.
- NOTE: Scan & Pay 1 time every hour to get cashback. A minimum of 61 mins gap is required on each transaction.
- Free Rs.50 Cashback on ICICI PayLater Bill payment:
- First, you need to Load Money min Rs.4000 on your ICICI Pockets wallet account. You can also directly pay through your ICICI Saving account.
- Now open the ICICI pockets account app and go to the Pay Later option.
- Select “Pay Dues”.
- Enter amount Rs.4000 and select your pockets wallet account or ICICI saving account and confirm.
- Free Rs.50 on Send Money to Wallet:
- Send money minimum Rs.1500 to your Pockets wallet UPI ID – “pockets.[yourmobilenumber]@ ICICI”.
- You will get Rs.25 scratch card 2 times.
- Keep 1-hour gap per transaction.
- You’ll get scratch cards in the reward section.
- Scratch it to see the cashback amount you’ve won.
- Cashback will be credited to Pockets wallet.
- Offer Validity: ICICI Pockets App Free Rs 150 Cashback Offer for UPI, Pay Later offer valid till 31st December.
- Enjoy the best benefits.😍🤑
💲NOT FORGET to Check Out Other Latest Best Offers Running:💲
- New PayZapp Cashback/Coupon Offers.
- Best Recharge & Bill Payment Offers.
- Amazon New Deals & Offers.
- New Food/Grocery Deals and Offers.
- Latest Freebies/Samples Offers.
- Win Rewards with Latest Quiz/Contests (with Answers).
- Latest 100% Cashback Deals.
ICICI Pockets App Free Rs 150 Cashback Offer for UPI, Pay Later Terms & Conditions:
- Earn free cashback for every eligible transaction with the latest version of the ICICI Pockets app.
- The pocket app is from ICICI bank but any user with or without an ICICI bank account or card can use this app.
- Also, Get 10% Cashback on your Recharge and bill payment of utility transactions this month made with Pockets by the ICICI Bank app.
- Cashback will be issued on max transactions each for both Recharge, Bill Payment in the offer period.
- Please note that the offer is only available on the latest version of the ICICI Pockets android/iOS app only.
- The offer is valid for All customers during the offer period.
- You need to pay using the eligible payment method only. Check out more new ICICI Pockets Cashback Offers.
- This new Recharge Deal is a limited-time offer for all ICICI Pockets users.
- Cashback will be credited within 10 working days. You need to apply the given coupon code to get cashback.
- According to RBI’s new guideline, users who have not undergone ICICI Pockets KYC may do not receive Cashbacks in their wallets.
- ICICI Pockets App Free Rs 150 Cashback Offer for UPI, Pay Later Offer started from 1st December 2021 till 31st December 2021.
- Read detailed information, FAQs, full details, t&c at ICICI Pockets UPI offer within the app link.