NoBroker PayZapp 5% Cashback on Rent Payment -Earn Upto 1150 Per Month
NoBroker PayZapp 5% Cashback on Rent Payment. Now pay your rental at the No Broker using Rent Pay service and get 5% Cashback upto Rs.400 saving on rent payment using PayZapp. You can pay your house rent, office/shop rent, Society Maintenance, Property Token/Deposit, etc of any amount to earn cashback. And, 10% up to Rs.1150 for HDFC Bank Millennia Credit Card users. +Later when you make payment of your Credit Card bill you’ll get more Cashback again!
There is no minimum transaction amount required. The offer is valid on only 1 transaction per month. Find the full offer details and terms below.
How to Avail NoBroker PayZapp 5% Cashback on Rent Payment:
Click Here to open the NoBroker website for the payment.
NEW USERS: Register using the above link and Get 50% Off on Processing Fee.
Follow these instructions to claim the Rent cashback deal.
- Enter your name, mobile number, email to get started.
- Enter the OTP to complete the verification process.
- Add rent payment details such as landlord name, landlord account details, rent amount, number, address to save the payment details.
- Tip: You can pay to your own bank accounts.
- You can pay any amount, no minimum amount required for eligibility, but you can pay min Rs. 8,000 to get max cashback.
- Please note that 1% Processing Fees will be applied.
- Pay using the PayZapp option to avail of the offer. No promo code requires.
- For 5% Benefits – You can pay using any card linked to PayZapp or PayZapp prepaid card.
- For 10% Benefits – Additional 5% CashBack up to Rs.750 (total 10% max Rs.1250) on HDFC Bank Millennia Credit Cards for transaction of min Rs.2000. Pay directly using this card at PayZapp.
- Get twice the Reward Points – Pay using HDFC Bank MoneyBack Credit Card using PayZapp and get double rewards i.e. 4 Reward Points per Rs. 150 spent.
- Valid for all users on 1 rent payment every month.
- The Cashback will be credited to PayZapp Prepaid Card within 60 working days post the last date of offer expiry.
- Offer Validity Period: The offer is started from 1st March & valid till 31st March 2021.
Save More on Credit Card Bill Payment Using CRED App:
- Click Here to download the app.
- Earn Upto Rs.1,00,000 Cashback on Every Credit Card bill payment (Visa, Mastercard, AMEX). CRED is the most rewarding credit card payment app ever.
- Open the app and apply for membership for CRED. Enter your name and phone number that register with your bank/card and apply to be a member.
- You can add multiple cards and pay credit card bills, either full pay, partial pay, or min payment as you wish.
- CRED is created by Kunal Shah, found of Freecharge.
- Enjoy the best benefits.😍🤑
💲NOT FORGET to Check Out Other Latest Best Offers Running:💲
- New PayZapp Cashback/Coupon Offers.
- All Rent Payment Deals.
- CRED App Cashback Offer.
- Best Recharge & Bill Payment Offers.
- New Food/Grocery Deals and Offers.
- Latest Freebies/Samples Offers.
- Win Rewards with Latest Quiz/Contests (with Answers).
- Latest 100% Cashback Deals.
NoBroker PayZapp 5% Cashback on Rent Payment Terms & Conditions:
- There is no minimum transaction amount to claim the Rent Payment offer.
- Pay for House Rent, Society Maintenance, Office/ Shop Rent, Property Token, Property Deposit.
- The offer is valid for one transaction in each calendar month, this means, a user can redeem the offer once per month.
- The cashback offer is available only for transactions done through either PayZapp linked (VISA/ MasterCard/ Rupay) Debit & Credit Cards or through PayZapp Prepaid Card.
- Offer is applicable both for a Registered Minimum KYC (Rs10 k) and Full KYC (Rs 1 Lac) PayZapp Prepaid Card customers.
- Nobroker supports payment options are Credit cards, PayZapp, and UPI payment options.
- NoBroker reserve the right to end any or all offers at our discretion without any prior notice.
- This best bill payment offer supports all cities in India and users from any bank.
- This CRED App Cashback offer is a limited-time offer. It’s one of the best Credit Card Bill Pay Offer.
- Read full information, FAQs, and all t&c about the offer within the offer page.