Paytm FASTag Offer Zero Issuance Fee – How To Apply
Paytm FASTag Offer Zero Issuance Fee. All customers who apply for FASTag online through the Paytm website will be eligible to get the Zero Issuance Fee offer. This means you’ll get FASTag for free and only need to pay Rs.400 total (Rs.250 Refundable Security Deposit + Rs.150 Minimum Balance to maintain). You may aware that FASTag is compulsory to pay toll taxes at any toll plaza in India.
You can also get a 2.5% cashback on all Toll payments. Once you have successfully completed the process of the Paytm FASTag registration, you will receive details on email & SMS. Find the full offer details below.
How to Avail Paytm FASTag Offer Zero Issuance Fee:
Click Here to open the Paytm website link to apply for FASTag.
Follow these instructions to redeem the deal.
- Click On apply now and then proceed.
- Paytm giving a discount for Rs.100 for Tag Fee (One-time Fee) of Rs.100.
- You need to pay Rs.250 as Refundable Security Deposit + Rs.150 as the Minimum Balance to maintain, total amount Rs.400 only.
- Enter your login details.
- Enter the vehicle registration number. You need to use the vehicle number for which FASTag is being purchased.
- Click & upload the front and back photos of RC. Please ensure the photo size is 2MB max.
- Click the “Proceed to Pay” option.
- Make payment using Paytm Wallet, Cards, net banking, UPI, etc to complete your FASTag registration process.
- You’ll get free delivery of FASTag in 5 days of application.
- What is the discount/Cashback on toll payments using FASTag?
- You can avail cashback of 2.5% on all Toll payments at the national highways only, using FASTag in FY 2019-20. The 2.5% Cashback will be credited into FASTag linked Paytm Wallet in the subsequent month, post receiving the funds from Indian Highway Management Company Limited (IHMCL).
- Leave your comments below if you need any help or any questions regarding the offer.
- Also, check out more new FASTag Offer Deals for more savings.
Paytm FASTag Offer Zero Issuance Fee offer validity till stock last.
Paytm FASTag Offer Zero Issuance Fee Terms & Conditions:
- What is a FASTag and How it Works: it is an RFID enabled device that can be used to make electronic payments at tolls. It is affixed on the windscreen of the vehicle and enables you to pass through the toll without waiting and paying by cash and the toll amount will be deducted automatically from your FASTag account. FASTag is simple and easy to use. FASTag is linked to a prepaid account from which the applicable toll amount is deducted. The tag employs Radio-frequency Identification (RFID) technology. The linked account can be topped up/recharged as required.
- You can avail this Paytm Offer multiple times for different vehicles you have.
- You no need to apply any coupon code at the payment page to get benefits.
- For any queries please call the FASTag customer support number at 800-120-4210 or write to FASTag@paytm.com.
- You can also contact NHAI on their Toll-free number – 1033 for resolving your issue regarding to FASTag.
- Paytm FASTag Offer Zero Issuance Fee is valid for the current month.
- Paytm has the right to end or callback any or all of its an offer without any prior notice.
- Paytm FASTag Offer Zero Issuance Fee valid from 16th Feb till 29th February, 31st March 2020.
- This is one of the best cashback offer running currently. More Bill Payment deals.
- Read detailed t&c, full information and FAQs at the offer page.