Paytm Rs 50 Cashback on 1st Electricity Bill Payment – New Coupon
Paytm Rs 50 Cashback on 1st Electricity Bill Payment. Paytm users can get a 10% cashback max Rs.50 on paying their 1st electricity bill at Paytm using any payment method with a new promo code. Offer valid on minimum electricity bill payment of Rs.500.
Use the new Paytm Cashback promo code and get the cashback of max Rs.50. Paytm coupon code is valid for all users and only 1 time. Find the full offer details and terms below.
How to Avail Paytm Rs 50 Cashback on 1st Electricity Bill Payment:
- This offer is for all Paytm users for their 1st ever electricity bill payment.
- The minimum bill payment amount required is Rs.500.
- Apply following new working Paytm Promo code:
- You can pay using any payment method (credit/debit card, net banking, UPI or Wallet balance) to eligible for this offer.
- This offer may not work for some users.
- See more new running 100% Cashback Deals.
Paytm Rs 50 Cashback on 1st Electricity Bill Payment offer validity until 31st Dec 19.
Paytm Rs 50 Cashback on 1st Electricity Bill Payment Terms & Conditions:
- A user can use this code once per month. Total 10% Cashback deal for a bill pay at Paytm.
- This loot deal offer is valid on your first-ever electricity bill payment at Paytm.
- This Paytm Cashback offer is a limited time offer valid for all new or old customers but may not work for a few users.
- You need to apply given the coupon code to get the cashback.
- Assured Paytm cashback of Rs. 50 on the bill payment on the eligible transaction.
- The minimum transaction amount should be as per above Paytm promocodes to avail of this offer.
- Paytm Promocode can be used once per user and once per number.
- Please make sure to apply the promocode before clicking on ‘Proceed to Pay’.
- Cashback will be credited within 24 hours of the successful transaction into the user’s Paytm wallet.
- We reserve the right to end any or all offers at our discretion without any prior notice.
- This best bill payment offer supports all telecom partners including Airtel, Jio, Vodafone, Idea, BSNL, and this offer can be availed with any mobile operator in India.
- You can read full information, FAQs, and complete t&c on the offer page.