Paytm Scan QR Get Rs 100 Cashback on 1st Money Transfer -New Offer Till 30 Sept
Paytm Scan QR Get Rs 100 Cashback on 1st Money Transfer. Paytm New Loot Deal Offer. Scan QR code (added below) and Get Flat Rs.100 Cashback (directly to the bank account) on Send Money to any UPI ID at Paytm using new latest working Paytm QR Code deal offer. Paytm Rs 100 Cashback Using Scan QR Code Deal is valid for all users on a transaction of min Rs.1 or more. Valid for first fund transfer but working for other users too.
Use the new Paytm Cashback promo offer and get the cashback of a max of Rs.100. Find the full offer details & terms below.
How to Avail Paytm Scan QR Get Rs 100 Cashback on 1st Money Transfer:
Click Here to download/update the Paytm App.
Follow these step by step instructions to claim the deal:
- Step 1: How to Activate Offer:
- Just scan the given QR code in the Paytm app. Click Here to see the QR code.
- After you scan the QR code, it’ll show you the offer banner (in Oria language) for Rs.100 Cashback.
- That’s all, the offer is activated now.
- If you not getting the offer, just keep scanning until you get it.
- Note: If this still does not work then try by changing the paytm language in Oriya then try again.
- Step 2: Before the transaction, You must check if it activated successfully or not.
- How to Check: Just to the “Cashback & Offer” section.
- You’ll find a locked scratch card there.
- If there’s no scratch card found, just repeat step 1 again.
- Step 3: Now just do any transaction.
- Min transaction to send money is Rs.1.
- No coupon code needed to be applied manually.
- Pay using only the UPI payment method.
- After the successful transaction, you’ll get an instant cashback scratch card.
- If you did not get the scratch card, also check in the “Cashback & Offer” section.
- You will get instant Cashback to your bank account.
- NOTE: Cashback crediting takes more than 1 hour, be patient.
- You can redeem this deal 1 time during the offer period.
- Follow the given procedure and redeem the loot deal.
- Once the user scans the QR code, it is valid for 24 hrs only to avail of the offer.
- Offer Validity: Paytm Scan QR Get Rs 100 Cashback on 1st Money Transfer offer valid upto 30th September 21.
- Enjoy a free cashback deal.🤑😍
💲NOT FORGET to Check Out Other Latest Best Offers Running:💲
- New Paytm Cashback/Coupon Offers.
- Best Recharge & Bill Payment Offers.
- Amazon New Deals & Offers.
- New Food and Grocery Deals.
- Latest Freebies/Samples Offers.
- Win Rewards with Latest Quiz/Contests (with Answers).
- Latest 100% Cashback Deals.
Paytm Scan QR Get Rs 100 Cashback on 1st Money Transfer Terms & Conditions:
- A user can use this promo once per month. Total ₹100 Cashback deal for a recharge/Postpaid bill payment and bill payment transactions at Paytm.
- Scan QR and you will get a Congratulations message with instructions to link UPI with Paytm to claim INR 20 UPI cashback.
- This loot deal offer is valid on one recharge or bill payment this month.
- Grab the cheapest recharge offer from Paytm.
- This Paytm Cashback offer is a limited-time offer valid for all new or old customers but may not work for a few users.
- You need to apply given the coupon code to get the cashback.
- Assured Paytm cashback of Rs. 20 on mobile phone recharge, or bill payment if you are eligible for the deal.
- The minimum transaction amount should be as per the above Paytm promocodes to avail of this offer.
- Paytm Promocode can be used once per user and once per number.
- Cashback will be credited within 24 hours of the successful transaction into the user’s Paytm wallet.
- Paytm Scan QR Get Rs 100 Cashback on 1st Money Transfer deal started from 27th September and valid till 30th September 2021.
- Paytm reserve the right to end any or all offers at our discretion without any prior notice.
- Also, check out the new and best recharge offer that supports all telecom partners including Airtel, Jio, Vodafone, Idea, BSNL, and this offer can be availed with any mobile operator in India.
- You can read full information, FAQs, and complete t&c on the offer page.