PayZapp New User Rs 100 Cashback on Recharge, Bill Pay, etc -Jan 2021 Coupon
PayZapp New User Rs 100 Cashback on Recharge, Bill Pay, etc which is one of the Best Recharge and Bill Payment new deals are available online for select users who registered a new account sign up. Get Flat Rs.100 Cashback on a minimum transaction of Rs.250 using a new special coupon. Another offer to get Rs.125 Back on Min transaction of Rs.500.
Now you can save big with the new PayZapp New User Rs 100 Cashback on Recharge, Bill Pay, etc offer. The new PayZapp coupon code is valid for a limited time, just grab it fast. Find the full offer details and terms below.
How to Avail PayZapp New User Rs 100 Cashback on Recharge, Bill Pay, etc:
Click Here to download PayZapp app to your Android or Apple iOS smartphone.
(A new user can use this code: payzapp505 while registering to get Rs.25 Cashback on the transaction.)
- Anyone can register for a Payzapp account, an HDFC customer, or a non-HDFC customer. You only need a PAN Card to sign up.
- The Rs.100/Rs.125 cashback deal is for new users registering between 1st-31st Jan 2020.
- Offer is applicable both for a registered with basic Minimum KYC or Full KYC PayZapp account.
- After successful registration, now proceed to do an eligible transaction.
- You can do any recharge, bill pay, or other transactions as per offer terms.
- The offer is valid on all transactions other than sending and receiving money, wallet to account fund transfer, and wallet loading (PayZapp or another bank/non-bank wallet) using PayZapp.
- The offer is not valid on payment by scanning a QR Code using the PayZapp app.
- The minimum transaction amount required is Rs.250 or above for Rs.100 offer.
- The minimum transaction amount required is Rs.500 or above for Rs.125 offer.
- No need to apply any PayZapp promo coupon code on the transaction.
- The cashback will be given within 90 days of the last day of the offer period.
- This offer is for select customers only who have been communicated about the offer via SMS, Mail, etc by the Bank.
- The customer must do at least 1 transaction within 4 days post-registration in Jan’20.
- NOTE: Not forget to check more new running upto 100% Cashback Deals.
PayZapp New User Rs 100 Cashback on Recharge, Bill Pay, etc validity till 31st January 2020.
PayZapp New User Rs 100 Cashback on Recharge, Bill Pay, etc Terms & Conditions:
- Minimum transaction amount of Rs 250 per transaction to become eligible for cashback.
- Maximum cashback of Rs 100 per eligible user.
- The cashBack offer is only applicable only for customers registering till the offer validity date.
- The eligible customers to carry out a transaction. No promo code is needed for this.
- Offer is applicable on all days.
- The offer is valid on all transactions other than sending and receiving money, wallet to account fund transfer, and wallet loading including PayZapp or other banks, non-bank wallets using PayZapp.
- This is a special offer and only valid for the customers who get offers via SMS, Mail, etc from the HDFC Bank. Offer applicable for a select set of customers only.
- In case of any refund/ return, the offer will not be eligible.
- These PayZapp Cashback Offers is a limited time offer.
- You no need to apply the given coupon code at the PayZapp payment page to get cashback.
- Maximum Rs.100 cashback per user during the offer month including all offers above.
- PayZapp New User Rs 100 Cashback on Recharge, Bill Pay, etc for this month.
- Promocode redemption & Payment should be done on PayZapp Android or iOS App only.
- Cashback will be auto-credited within 90 working days after the offer period.
- Offer is applicable both for a Registered Minimum KYC (Rs10 k)* and Full KYC (Rs 1 Lac)** PayZapp Prepaid Card customers.
- What is PayZapp Minimum KYC means– The min Kyc initially is valid for 24 months but later you can continue it as a lifetime Kyc. “It is a wallet that is issued to a user after obtaining minimum details that includes- mobile verification with One Time Pin (OTP), Self-declaration of name, Unique identification number of any of the officially valid document (i.e. PAN). The amount loaded during any month shall not exceed Rs 10,000/- with a max. of Rs 1,00,000/- in a year. The amount outstanding at any point of time shall not exceed Rs 10,000/-. Wallet shall be used only for the purchase of goods and services. Fund transfer from wallet to bank accounts and to other wallets shall not be permitted”.
- What is PayZapp Full KYC means– “It is a wallet that can hold a maximum of Rs 1,00,000/- at any given point in time. It is issued only when a user successfully completes the KYC process in PayZapp.”KYC for PayZapp users who are also HDFC customers is done basis their existing relationship with HDFC Bank.
- The customer must be a KYC verified user throughout the offer period i.e. the customer has to be a KYC registered user during the time of the transaction as well as during the time of CashBack details posting.
- Offer applies to the PayZapp registered users (new or existing customers).
- PayZapp has the right to end or callback any or all of its offers without any prior notice.
- PayZapp New User Rs 100 Cashback on Recharge, Bill Pay, etc is starting from January 1 to January 31, 2020, both days included.
- This is one of the best cashback offer running currently.
- This best recharge offer supports a popular list of telecom partners including Airtel, Jio, Vodafone, Idea, BSNL, and this offer can be availed with any mobile operator in India.
- Read detailed t&c, information, and FAQs at the PayZapp offer page here.