PayZapp Rs 250 CashBack on Wallet Recharge Using HDFC Bank Debit Card
PayZapp Rs 250 CashBack on Wallet Recharge Using HDFC Bank Debit Card which is one of the Best Recharge and Bill Payment new deals are available online for select users who registered a new account sign up. Get Flat Rs.150 Cashback on 1st Transaction and Flat Rs.100 Cashback on 2nd transaction.
Now you can save big with the new PayZapp Rs 250 CashBack on Wallet Recharge Using HDFC Bank Debit Card offer. The new PayZapp promotion is valid for a limited time, just grab it fast. Find the full offer details and terms below.
How to Avail PayZapp Rs 250 CashBack on Wallet Recharge Using HDFC Bank Debit Card:
Click Here to download PayZapp app to your Android or Apple iOS smartphone.
(A new user can use this code: payzapp505 while registering to get Rs.25 Cashback on the transaction.)
- You can do wallet recharge transactions as per offer terms.
- Get Rs. 150 CashBack on your 1st transaction on wallet recharge on min Rs.1000.
- Get Rs. 100 CashBAck on your 2nd transaction on wallet recharge of min Rs.1500.
- No need to apply any PayZapp promo coupon code on the transaction.
- Make payment using only HDFC Bank Debit Card.
- The cashback will be given within 90 days of the last day of the offer period.
- Eligibility: This offer is for select customers only who have been communicated about the offer via SMS, Mail, etc by the Bank.
- Also, check out other latest bests offers running:
PayZapp Rs 250 CashBack on Wallet Recharge Using HDFC Bank Debit Card validity till 28th February 2021.
PayZapp Rs 250 CashBack on Wallet Recharge Using HDFC Bank Debit Card Terms & Conditions:
- Minimum transaction amount required per transaction to become eligible for cashback.
- Maximum cashback of Rs 250 per eligible user.
- The cashback offer is only applicable only for customers registering till the offer validity date.
- The eligible customers to carry out a transaction. No promo code is needed for this.
- The offer is applicable on all days.
- The offer is valid on all transactions other than sending and receiving money, wallet to account fund transfer, and wallet loading including PayZapp or other banks, non-bank wallets using PayZapp.
- This is a special offer and only valid for the customers who get offers via SMS, Mail, etc from the HDFC Bank. Offer applicable for a select set of customers only.
- In case of any refund/ return, the offer will not be eligible.
- You no need to apply the given coupon code at the PayZapp payment page to get cashback.
- Maximum Rs.250 cashback per user during the offer month including all offers above.
- PayZapp Rs 250 CashBack on Wallet Recharge Using HDFC Bank Debit Card for this month.
- Promocode redemption & Payment should be done on PayZapp Android or iOS App only.
- Cashback will be auto-credited within 90 working days after the offer period.
- Offer is applicable both for a Registered Minimum KYC (Rs10 k)* and Full KYC (Rs 1 Lac)** PayZapp Prepaid Card customers.
- What is PayZapp Minimum KYC means– The min Kyc initially is valid for 24 months but later you can continue it as a lifetime Kyc. “It is a wallet that is issued to a user after obtaining minimum details that includes- mobile verification with One Time Pin (OTP), Self-declaration of name, Unique identification number of any of the officially valid document (i.e. PAN). The amount loaded during any month shall not exceed Rs 10,000/- with a max. of Rs 1,00,000/- in a year. The amount outstanding at any point of time shall not exceed Rs 10,000/-. Wallet shall be used only for the purchase of goods and services. Fund transfer from wallet to bank accounts and to other wallets shall not be permitted”.
- What is PayZapp Full KYC means– “It is a wallet that can hold a maximum of Rs 1,00,000/- at any given point in time. It is issued only when a user successfully completes the KYC process in PayZapp.”KYC for PayZapp users who are also HDFC customers is done basis their existing relationship with HDFC Bank.
- The customer must be a KYC verified user throughout the offer period i.e. the customer has to be a KYC registered user during the time of the transaction as well as during the time of CashBack details posting.
- The offer applies to the PayZapp registered users (new or existing customers).
- PayZapp has the right to end or callback any or all of its offers without any prior notice.
- PayZapp Rs 250 CashBack on Wallet Recharge Using HDFC Bank Debit Card is starting from February 1 to February 28, 2021, both days included.
- This is one of the best cashback offer running currently.
- This best recharge offer supports a popular list of telecom partners including Airtel, Jio, Vodafone, Idea, BSNL, and this offer can be availed with any mobile operator in India.
- Read detailed t&c, information, and FAQs at the PayZapp offer page here.