Setup MyJio Autopay and Get 12 Vouchers of Rs 50 Cashback -Rs 600 Cashback
Setup MyJio Autopay and Get 12 Vouchers of Rs 50 Cashback. Now you can get JioPay Rs.600 Cashback vouchers on MyJio Auto-pay setup to get the best price for any Jio recharge plan above Rs.309. Avail of this latest cashback deal offers to save on Jio recharge plans. For a plan below Rs.309, a user will get Rs.240 Cashback Vouchers (Rs. 20X12).
All you need to set up the Jio Auto-Pay in your My Jio account and you’ll eligible to get Rs.50 ×12 vouchers that will be valid for the upcoming auto recharges, valid only recharge of Rs.309 or more. Find the full offer details and complete terms below.
How to Avail Setup MyJio Autopay and Get 12 Vouchers of Rs 50 Cashback:
Now, you can use the MyJio app or use the below-given wallets for the best price deal:
- Open the MyJio app and go to the “Mobile” tab from the top.
- Scroll and you’ll see the JiioAutoPay option. Click on it.
- You can select from the payment methods like Credit Card, Bank Account, or UPI.
- Choose the desired payment method.
- Select the denomination.
- Rs.600 Cashback Offer: Valid on prepaid plans with a denomination of Rs.309 or above.
- Rs.240 Cashback Offer: Valid on prepaid plans with a denomination above Rs.149 & less than Rs. 309.
- Click proceed and enter the payment details to complete the AutoPay registration.
- That’s all, you’ve successfully registered for the Jio Auto Pay service.
- Your free Vouchers of Rs.600 (Rs.50X12) or Rs.240 (Rs 20X20) will be credited to your account within 2-3 hours.
- These vouchers will be automatically redeemed, one at a time, against the next auto-recharges of Rs 309 & above plans.
- Enjoy the best price of Jio recharge plans.😍🤑
💲NOT FORGET to Check Out Other Latest Best Offers Running:💲
- New Jio This Month’s Cashback/Coupon Offers.
- Best Recharge & Bill Payment Offers.
- Amazon New Deals & Offers.
- New Pizza Deals & Coupons.
- New Food/Grocery Deals and Offers.
- Latest Freebies/Samples Offers.
- Win Rewards with Latest Quiz/Contests (with Answers).
- Latest 100% Cashback Deals.
Setup MyJio Autopay and Get 12 Vouchers of Rs 50 Cashback Terms & Conditions:
- Cashback of Rs 600 will be given in the form of 12 redeemable e-vouchers of Rs 50 each on successful registration.
- Cashback vouchers are non-transferable.
- Cashback vouchers will be provided on registration only once in the lifetime of a customer for each MSISDN.
- All unredeemed cashback vouchers shall immediately expire if a customer downgrades his JioAutoPay mandate from Rs 309 or above plan to with denomination less than 309 plan and no fresh cashback vouchers shall be provided.
- Cancellation of the JioAutoPay mandate will result in the immediate withdrawal of all unredeemed cashback vouchers as of the date of cancellation of the JioAutoPay mandate.
- Scheme of JioPay Cashback Voucher of Rs. 20.
- Cashback of Rs 240 will be given in the form of 12 redeemable e-vouchers of Rs 20 each on successful registration with JioAutoPay with prepaid plans with the denomination of Rs. 149 or above and less than Rs. 309.
- These vouchers will be automatically redeemed, one at a time, against the auto-recharges of Rs 149-308 & above plans.
- You’ll get all the above offers from Jio when recharging in the MyJio app and at their respective websites.
- Up to Rs. 300 cashback or even more if you recharge from selected wallets, as given above and if you’re lucky enough to win the highest reward cashback.
- Setup MyJio Autopay and Get 12 Vouchers of Rs 50 Cashback is a limited-time offer.
- You do not need to apply any coupon code manually to get the cashback.
- Assured cashback deals worth upto Rs. 600 on recharge of any plans during the offer period.
- Follow the given steps and instructions to redeem the Setup MyJio Autopay and Get 12 Vouchers of Rs 50 Cashback.
- All Jio Recharge Offers for the months of 2021 Cashback offers are valid once per user.
- Setup MyJio Autopay and Get 12 Vouchers of Rs 50 Cashback is the best recharge offer that supports all Reliance Jio Plans.
- Find out all the information, full details, t&c, FAQs of Jio plans, and t&c here.