Unlock DTH Recharge 50 Cashback Offer via Recharge or Bill Pay -Amazon Pay UPI
Unlock DTH Recharge 50 Cashback Offer via Recharge or Bill Pay for Oct/Nov 2020 month which is one of the new deals available online for most of the users. You need to do any prepaid mobile recharge, bill payment to unlock and activate the 50 Cashback on DTH Recharge offer and collect it to avail.
After that, you can save a flat Rs.50 on Dth Recharge at Amazon. The Amazon Cashback deal is supposed to valid for select users, so check if you’re lucky this time. Find the full offer details and terms below.
How to Avail Unlock DTH Recharge 50 Cashback Offer via Recharge or Bill Pay:
Click Here to download the Amazon app, and a new user can get offers worth ₹1000 by sending min ₹1.
Click Here to recharge your mobile number or pay the bill of any utilities, etc.
Follow these simple steps to redeem the offer:
- First, you need to do any eligible transaction at Amazon of any amount.
- Open the “Mobile Recharge or Bill Pay” section and proceed for any recharge or bill pay.
- Minimum transaction amount required is Rs.1 or more.
- You need to place a successful recharges or bill payments order until 01 Nov 2020.
- Now it’ll Unlock DTH Recharge 50 Cashback Offer.
- This will be unlocked:
- You’ll get a notification/SMS/email link to activate the Rs 50 Cashback on Dth recharge transaction of min Rs.200 at Amazon.
- Also, can be collected via the “Rewards” section, under your rewards. Valid and can be redeemed until 13th November 2020.
- Alternatively, Open This Link and click on collect the offer option to avail it.
- Now make a Dth transaction of min Rs.200 amount to get Rs 50 Cashback as Amazon Pay balance.
- Pay for your Dth Recharge using only Amazon Pay UPI.
- Offer valid on your 1st Dth recharge during the offer period.
- Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance instantly or max within 3 days of the order date.
This Unlock DTH Recharge 50 Cashback Offer via Recharge or Bill Pay is valid till 13th Nov 20.
Unlock DTH Recharge 50 Cashback Offer via Recharge or Bill Pay Terms & Conditions:
- How to link my UPI bank account at Amazon App? Go to Amazon Pay main Dashboard page and on the Options page, tap on the “Your Bank Account” button. Select the bank which you want to link with Amazon Pay UPI from the list of available banks. Amazon will fetch your account details in an instant and will link it to your account. Proceed to set up UPI PIN by tapping on the set UPI PIN button.
- Can I pay using any available payment method? No, this offer is only applicable only if you select “Amazon Pay UPI” and Pay, or select “UPI” and choose the “Set up Amazon Pay UPI” option and Pay. Cashback is not applicable if you are manually entering your @apl handle in the UPI payment option. Any other payment instrument like BHIM UPI, netbanking, debit/credit card, Amazon Pay Balance will not be considered for the cashback deal.
- Amazon Shipping cashback Offer is only applicable to prepaid recharge, electricity, landline, and postpaid bill payment and Scan & Pay. Once per customer during the offer period. The minimum value of the recharge/bill/ScanPay is mentioned above.
- This Amazon Pay Cashback offer is a limited time offer. See more new Bill Payment Offers.
- Also, see more hot new running 100% Cashback Deals.
- You no need to apply any coupon code to get cashback. But need to collect the offer from the above links.
- Recharge using any online payment method like credit/debit card, net banking, or Amazon Pay balance to avail this offer at Amazon India website or mobile app.
- There is a minimum bill amount value required to be eligible for the offer.
- Unlock DTH Recharge 50 Cashback Offer via Recharge or Bill Pay promotion valid once per user.
- Unlock DTH Recharge 50 Cashback Offer via Recharge or Bill Pay valid from October 19, 2020, to 1st November 2020, both days included.
- Cashback will be credited to Amazon Pay balance within 3 days of the Recharge.
- This best bill payment offer supports the popular list of telecom partners and service providers and this offer can be availed with any operator in India.
- Read detailed information, FAQs, all t&c at Amazon offer page.